ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - ᴡᴏʟꜰ ɪɴ ꜱʜᴇᴇᴘ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ

(warnings: a few offensive slurs and the R-word is being used if you get triggered easily don't read)
---------------------------------------------------
Previously on "Two beautiful creatures"

I started to thrash around violently. The camper rocking around just a bit, but not enough to wake anyone up "N-no! please! stop!" I begged into his hand, his grip on my face getting tighter as I looked him in his eyes, trying to plead with him, the man who I had a crush on, the fantasy I had about us getting together, him leaving Emily behind to be with me, us getting married and having this happily ever after......Were all in vain, he was a liar, a cheater, everything I once loved about Jason was washed down the drain. I bit down on his fingers, making him pull away from me. By the miracle of God, I saw police lights flash in the distance. 'Shit' I heard Jason mutter
--------------------------------------------------

-Jason's POV-
'Shit! Shit, shit, shit!!' I looked at (y/n), "Get out of the car and fix yourself! And hurry up!" I demanded from the bigger woman, making her whimper as she slid off the camper, pulling her panties and pants up, blood was dripping from her thigh but I ignored that. I need this to look more like a natural situation. Grasping her wrist firmly, I pulled her to the front of the camper and popped the hood open.

"Stay here and do it. Not. Move," I snarled at her Making her flinch in fear. Walking to the other side of the car, I grabbed my pocket knife and popped the tire, tearing it open, letting all the air pool out of it. Thank God this was Noah's car. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked to the front of the car forcing (y/n) out to the road. "Flag the damn car down bitch!" I screamed at her.

-Your POV-
I felt a firm shove on my arm as I started to flag down the cop car, shouting a bit to catch the attention of the officer.
"Hey! Excuse me!!" I shouted.
The car pulled up next to me, making me back away slowly. Looking inside I saw an older man, who seemed to be in his mid-fifties going into his early sixty.
I felt Jason grab my arm violently and move me away from the police car.

"Hey, baby, go check the tire please?" he asked me, venom dripping from his voice with malice in his tone. I scamper to the car and hide behind the vehicle. Whimpering out loudly as I started sobbing. I had Been violated by someone who was supposed to be a close friend to me. All he wanted was a quick fuck while his girlfriend was sleeping. I was shaking violently as I looked at the tire and saw it was cut open. Like we ran over dozens of glass shards.

-Sheriff Hoyt's POV-
"Alright, alright son, what's going on?" I asked looking at the young boy who was in the window of my Cruzer, looking at him I was ready for his cummy excuse for why he was so fucking close. "Sir me and my girlfriends' car, it has a fucked up tire and we can't get back on the road," he spoke sheepishly as he rubbed his neck a bit

he asked "Can we get a tow?" he asked clasping his hands together in a pleading manner making me sneer, "Alright, there is a tow hook in the trunk boy, go ahead and grab it and hook it up to the cars, I'll pull up to the front of your car," I grumble in anger,

-Your POV-
I watched as the officer pulled up in front of the camper, backing up slowly, then halting only a few feet away from the front of the camper. I watched Jason walk over to the front of the camper, he took the hook and cast it onto the camper's front bumper. I looked as I walked up the Jason and he snarled a bit "Go sit in the goddam truck, fucking retard," he growled loudly. I whimpered as I walked away from him like a scared dog with its tail between its legs.

I climbed into the camper, where everyone was still sleeping. 'Heavy ass sleepers,' I thought to myself as I leaned back in the seat, sighing softly. I overheard Jason thanking the cop, before getting in the driver's seat. I glanced at him and then quickly looked away from him.

"If you say a THING to Emily, I will cut your throat open," he snarled at me, making me flinch at his abrupt loudness in the sentence, making me want to run and hide from him. I felt a tug on the car, as it jerked forward I winced as I vaulted up in my seat, blushing from the humiliation, I shifted back into my seat. The silence in the car was deafening. A still ringing sound was heard making me breathe somewhat quieter than before. I leaned on the door and slowly drifted to sleep for a nap.

-30 minutes later-

I felt my eyes flutter open as I looked around, we seemed to be going through a densely wooded area. The lush forest seemed to be filled with life and seemed to go on for miles and miles. looking around I saw Jason had passed out. I wanted to stab him in the neck and tear HIS throat open. Growling a bit I sat up and saw that everyone else was starting to wake up.

I pretend that I was just waking up to avoid being blamed for everything. "Ngh....h-huh? Where are we?" Emily asked as she sat up moving her eye mask off her face. "I-I don't know.." I whispered. Emily smacked Edward a bit to wake him up, "Hey, what the fuck Em? I'm trying to sleep!" he shouted as he sat up running his fingers through his copper hair. "Where are we?" Noah mutters as he also sat up, groaning loudly as he looked around to see what was going on. Jason was starting to wake up as well.

BANG' 'BANG' BANG'

Three firm knocks were heard on the window next to me, making me and everyone else jump. "Come on get out of the car, I got some news for ya!" The old man shouted from the other side of the window. I opened the car door and climbed out, walking up to him I looked at him "Yes sir?" I spoke and he smirked a bit

"At least you know your place. The last hussy didn't," he said with a smug look on his face. "Okay? Well, what's the news?" I asked. An uncomfortable silence was in the air while having the conversation with the officer. "Well your tire is completely busted; you need a new wheel, plus a tune-up on the car," he spoke hooking his thumbs on the belt loops of his pants, "Till then y'all can stay for dinner tonight, come on into the home" he spoke as he started walking an old desolate home.

The place looked welly put together, like it had been cleaned up and fixed through the years, the exterior of the house was alluring, a pale white with a big beautiful brown porch, it looked like a typical family house. "Hmmm." I mutter as I told everyone else to follow me, Emily didn't like how I was taking charge and she pulled me back. "Now Now, (Y/n) you should tots go rest up! Everyone come with me!~" She spoke with a sweet and petty tone. Walking into the home, following after the sheriff, I walked in being the last one in. Looking at everyone I looked back down in nervousness.

----------------------------------------------------------------  

A/N: sorry for the drag yall, I had thought everything was out and published but it wasn't so I give you the full chapter.
Word count: 1,284