ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 - ᴄʜᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

{Small trigger warnings: Hair pulling, swearing, masturbation (I know some freaky shit right?), and blood (if uncomfortable you can skip) }

---------------------------------------------------

Previously on "Two beautiful creatures"

I watched in pure horror as I walked back up a few more steps. I walked up the steps and back into my room, shutting the door and getting on the bed. I watched my leg softly and looked at how inflamed my leg was, but it was healing...."that's so weird...." I mutter as I feel up my leg, feeling the thick red stitches going up my leg, and to my mid-calf. I shudder at the feeling of the light touch on my skin making me whimper.

looking down I smiled a bit as I could finally rest for the night. or try to. as my head hit the pillow everything went black and I fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Last night......The night Jason tried fighting Thomas...The night I helped Luda... Why was last night so rowdy.....How Thomas handled Jason. How he had him. with such a firm grip. not wanting him to get away......I wonder how he would handle me....and be so rough with me...

"Why is the ever-lasting fuck am I thinking of that man like that!?" I asked myself as was awoken to the sound of a screaming Hoyt

"EVERYONE UP!!!"
I heard Hoyt Hollar from outside

"It's like 5 in the fucking morning!!' I groaned as I turned over and whined as it was too early to get up and do anything. let alone be awake.
"HEY! LITTLE PIG GET UP AND OUT HERE!!"

I heard Hoyt shout at my window. I ignored him, I would come outside when I felt like it.
"YOU GOT ONE MORE CHANCE OR I'MA GET THOMAS!!"
"YOUR BLUFFING!" I shouted as I turned over and chuckled hoping Luda may, come to my aid and tell Hoyt to just leave me alone. To just let me rest. I was more wrong than anything. It fell quiet for a few minutes.
Drifting into a half-sleep must have caused me to not even hear the big footsteps stomping up the stairs, and to my room. The door opened. I growled as I sat up and looked at the door in my half-sleep state. shouting

"HOYT I SAID I AM NOT GETT-ing.....up,"
My words came to a screeching halt as I saw a hulking man standing in the doorway Looking at me with a hint of anger. "Go away," I groaned as I turned over and covered myself. Thomas didn't even come close to liking that response. Not even in the slightest. Marching up to the bed he placed his large hand on my hip, nudging me kinda hard, grunting lowly. The way he sounded sent shivers down my spine. "No" I growled as I pushed his hand away as I cuddled the blankets.
"Just let me sleep-" I groaned.

Thomas grunted and yanked the covers off me, exposing my half-naked body. and my face, all he did was stare for a little bit, we were mesmerized.
"What the fuck Thomas!! I SAID FUCK OFF" I said and went to grab the covers. snapping out his dazed state. Thomas moved faster than me.
Grabbing a fist full of my hair and started to drag me off my bed, with ease grunting he got me halfway out the door,

"OW, OW!! OKAY, OKAY! GIVE ME A SECOND! I'M HALF-ASS NAKED DAM IT!"
I shouted as I tapped his wrist to make him let go.
" THOMAS BROWN HEWITT!! YOU LET THAT GIRL GO! WAIT DOWNSTAIRS! DAM IT BOY!"
Luda may shout angrily at her son for handling a woman like that. Thomas looked down and let me go quickly. After getting told off by Luda may, he walked downstairs. huffing all the while.
"Come on dearie, I think I have some work clothes for you. They may be too small but we will see, come with me" she spoke as she walked to her room slowly. She was like a cute old woman from a cartoon show. "Coming Ma," I muttered as I walked with her.

"Now, I know you are a little mad, but I am sure Hoyt asked him to do that. He isn't that rough," she said sweetly as she walked into the room, "I don't care! Thomas has his own damn brain! if he was asked to drag my fat ass out of the bed, he should have woken me up a little nicer!" I growled as I rubbed my head softly as I sat on her bed
"Mhm," Luda May said, she was happy. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said about Thomas. In a long while.

"Here sweetie, pick out some outfits, you're gonna be in these all day, so whatever works for you," Luda may chimed as she went to her bathroom to freshen up as well.
I looked through and found something nice for my size. "Thank you, mama, I'll be right back, I'm gonna shower and get ready," I hummed as I grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom.
"Still clean as the day I came in here"
I muttered as I started a warm shower. I slowly started stripping, pulling my shirt off, and taking my underwear off. I looked in the mirror and just looked at myself. how I looked so beaten up, and just exhausted.

"you can do this (y/n), just keep playing along..."
I muttered as I moved the shower curtain and stood under the water.
"ahh~, this is heavenly~"
I moaned in pure bliss as I felt my fears and struggles wash away. grabbing the soap I lathered my body in the soap, rubbing over every spot. under my breast, on my legs, my stomach. It felt wonderful. closing my eyes I sighed out softly as my hands moved down my body.
"shit.." I mutter.

closing my eyes, I leaned on the cool wall. my mind began to wander. feeling His hands on my body, touching me in a tender manner, I felt my body lurch as I felt my fingers rub my clit, in soft circular motions, I bit down on my lip softly as my hands began to touch and play with my body, only earning a satisfying moan to leave my lips.

"T-Thomas.." I squeaked as I felt my hands move faster. My head felt dizzy as I felt my body yearn for more of a sensual touch. my legs felt like jelly and my knees would buckle every time I went over a sweet spot. "Oh~ Tommy~" I cooed.

Reaching behind myself, I clutched my wet (H/L) and (H/C) and yanked hard, panting in pleasure. I moaned again. feeling waves of pleasure roll over my body non-stop. I was so close.

"HEY! HURRY UP IN THERE DAM IT! WE GOT WORK TO DO!"I heard Hoyt shout as he banged his fist on the door. I stopped all action and pulled my hand away from my now throbbing clit, just begging for an orgasm. I finished washing up and got out of the shower.

"Okay, okay," I groaned as I grabbed my clothes and wrapped my towel around myself. it barely covered my entire front. sighing I buckled down and walked out the bathroom and to the bedroom to change.

Looking around I set my things down and changed into my outfit, a beautiful yellow skirt, and a white shirt. "Cute," I smiled as I looked and tried to find my mask. Looking I saw it was on the pillow. picking it up I huffed as I put it on and smiled at myself. walking out I headed downstairs and smiled as I looked to see an empty house. Walking outside I looked to see Hoyt and Thomas pushing a car into the shade, I saw Luda may in the garden picking the weeds."Come on sweetie, go ahead and feed the animals!"

Luda May asked me, I walked off the porch and looked to see a barn, nodding as I headed to the big old bar. sighing softly I looked around and saw I was far enough from everyone,"Maybe I could...." I shook my head "No I can't,"

I sighed as I walked into the barn, looking around I saw a few cows and pigs, a few chickens here and there. I looked to find bags of food and such so I started feeding the animals, grabbing hay for the cows. I tossed some hay in the pen and smiled, looking at the female cow I smiled as I rubbed her head softly.
Looking at her with warm eyes, I got a present moo in response.
"Easy big girl" I chimed. I continued to feed the other animals and finished my chores for the day. walking out of the barn I wiped my forehead as It was starting to get unbearably hot in there.

walking out into the field I looked around and smiled. I headed to the woods a little to try and find some way of peace. but then it hit me. I'm far enough to leave. I could run. I Could take a break and never look back. stopping at the tree line of the woods I looked and smiled as I thought of running. till...I heard a voice. 

(A/n: hey yall, Im backkkk~ this was hella short I wrote this at 10 in the AM and I was soooooooooo tired but I hope this works for yall! yes, I needed to add some spice for yall, well more to come to be safe! ))

Word count: 1,558