ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴇᴇᴘꜱ

---------------------------------------------------
Previously on "Two beautiful creatuers"

"Bring what?" Noah muttered as he glanced at Monty confused. "Bring it! Come on boy bring it!" He shouted louder as he was confused, hearing the sound of metal sliding on a door we whipped around to find Tommy with a chainsaw, he revved it, the sound of a demon rating behind us.
"RUN!" I shouted as he both dashed the door.
---------------------------------------------------

" RUN (Y/N)!!" Noah shouted. Pushing me forward to give me more momentum, gasping I stumbled forward, knocking into monty. Tumbling over, Tommy ran close behind. The older man tried to hold me down but I used my hands and smacked him around aggressively. Feeling him let me go I got up and ran outside, almost knocking the door off the hinges. Looking behind me I saw the most grisly sight, I could have bared.

"GAHHHH" Noah shouted as he was being dragged back, kicking and shouting for help. He was quickly silenced. Tommy plunged the chainsaw into his chest, the sound of Noahs' sternum breaking, flesh ripping and tearing against the roaring metal chain and bar, that was burying itself deep into the smaller male's chest.

Noah coughed up a sickening quantity of blood. The blood sprayed at Tommy's face. Tommy took his hand off the trigger and looked up at me, his eyes filled with the same hate, the same fury that he had for me earlier. Rushing into the woods that surrounded the house I looked back at and saw Tommy running after me, meat hook in one hand and the chainsaw in the other.

I tried to run faster. Running with all my might. But then I thought about it. The dream...That fucking dream! I got this lightheaded feeling. Deja Vu. I tried to look back again, but a loud snap and crunch were heard making me shriek in despair.

Tumbling forward I landed on my back. Banging my head on the ground, dazing me. I looked at my wounded leg, rusty metal tore into my skin, it felt like I was being skinned alive, I yelped loudly as I leaned forward, trying to lean forward to un-lock the trap but I couldn't even reach my fucking toes! Let alone my ankle.

Feeling my blood pool down my burning mussel and into the grass and dirt road, I started sobbing, tears of pain and fear feeling down my eyes as I glanced up looking at Tommy who was closing in. I tried backing away in pure desperation to get farther away from the psycho chainsaw-wielding maniac. But how the trap was leveled made me cry out loudly from the pain.

I looked at Tommy who got too close, raising the chain daw above his head. I screamed out in pure fear. "PLEASE! DON"T KILL ME" I sobbed out, my words almost muffled by my mask. As I raised my hands in an X position to block the oncoming attack. Sobbing loudly I stopped my stifled cries and whimpers.

"COME ON BOY, LETS GO WE GOTTA ROUND UP THE LAST 3"

-Thoma's POV-

Hoyt shouted, making me stop. I took my finger off the trigger of the bloody chainsaw and looked at her, seeing her whimper and sob. I groaned a bit, it was too low for the girl to hear. Dropping the chainsaw, and bending down I grabbed her leg and yanked her over to me, making her scream with agony. Seeing more skin being torn off leaving a destroyed ankle and skinned leg. I smirked a bit under my leather mask.

I groaned again before effortlessly opening the bear trap and moving her leg out of the trap, before resetting it. She started to wriggle away but I didn't let her get even a few feet away from me. Violently grabbing a first full of her hair, I started to walk back to the house. Clutching my chain saw and walked with her in tow. I heard her start to cry, begging to be let go. I ignored her begs and whines and sauntered back to the house.

-Your POV-
30 minutes later I was being dragged up the staircase, the feeling of hope was leaving my body making me cry. I yelped every time my leg hit the stairs. I was covered in dirt, my leg most likely infected with only God knows what. I

I looked around and saw everyone was waiting. Well, the Hewitts were waiting. Tommy looked and dropped me in the hallway, picking up Noah's corpse. He dragged him to the end of the hallway and threw him down the stairs going back to get the rest of my group.

-Jason's Pov-
"AHHHHHH, COME ON EMILY!" I shouted for my girlfriend, running with her close behind, the fucking freak running after us with the dam chainsaw. I felt Emily let go of my hand before she screamed. "AHH! JASON HELP ME!" I heard Emily scream in desperation for me.

Halting in my tracks I turn and see Emily's foot was caught in a rusted bear trap. She was reaching out for my hand. I was about to run to her before I saw the freak plunge the chain saw into her head, splitting it down the middle, brain matter and blood squirting out of her now split open head.

Her hand fell limp as he ripped the chainsaw out of her skull. I spun around and I ran. Trying not to trip. I ran another few meters before collapsing and crashing into the ground, feeling A sharp pain and hearing a loud crunch sound I shouted in pain as I felt blood rushing out of my nose. I held my nose tightly as I looked for some sort of hiding spot. Glancing around I hid in the trees.

Looking around for the freak I saw no sight of him. Peering out of the tree line I saw he was gone. Sighing softly I leaned on the tree before hearing rustling next to me. Looking to my left I was met with Tommy, balling his fist back, before everything went black I felt a firm knock to my face before blacking out.

-Your POV-
"Oh, dear. I see she got snagged in the traps," Luda May hollers, before she walks to get Hoyt's help. "Help me get her on the couch," She instructed as she started to help put me on the couch. My (Skin color) was now getting a bit paler as I was bleeding out.
"Go get me a wet towel Hoyt," She demanded as she lifted my leg on her old brown skirt. It was worn with age. Groaning I tried sitting up but I was gently pushed back down.

"Easy now dearie, sit tight, we will help you out," I heard before I felt numb almost quickly. groaning I felt my head spin with misery as I watched Hoyt come back with a hot rag, Luda May started to dab the towel on my skin cleaning off the wound.

"GHAHHHH!!!"

I shrieked loudly my mask keeping my desperate cries of agony somewhat quieter. I started to thrash around violently almost kicking Luda in one of her breasts from how bad I was moving around."Someone come hold her down!" She yelled as she was trying to keep me still. Hoyt clutched my free leg and held it down as I felt those familiar large hands grab my shoulders. Keeping me down on the couch, I looked up and I saw Tommy who was gazing into my soul again.

"RAHHHHHHHH!!!"

I screamed again louder than before. I bucked violently against Tommy. Tommy jerked at my screaming but firmly grasped my shoulders and pushed me down. As I felt fire run up my leg, tears of frustration started to pour down my face, as I was thrashing around. I glanced up, looking into Tommie's eyes, before my head feel limp and fell on his forearm my cheek squishing up against it. my eyes gradually fell shut. Blacking out from the excruciating pain I was in.

---------------------------------------------------
A/n: ah, sorry for not updating the holidays are coming up and I have been busy with that and other things, thanks for waiting i hope i didn't disappoint with this one. 

Word count:  1,391