ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 - ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴡɪᴛᴛ'ꜱ

---------------------------------------------------
Previously on "Two beautiful creatures"

The place looked well put together like it had been cleaned up and fixed through the years, the exterior of the house was alluring. A pale white with a big beautiful brown porch, it looked like a typical family house. "Hmmm," I mutter as I told everyone else to follow me, Emily didn't like how I was taking charge and she pulled me back. "Now Now, (Y/n) you should tots go rest up! Everyone come with me!~" She spoke with a sweet and petty tone. Walking into the home, following after the sheriff, I walked in being the last one in. Looking at everyone I looked back down in nervousness.
---------------------------------------------------

-No one's  POV-
The inside of the house didn't match the inside, the place seemed run down and old but all the furniture looked new and pretty old at the same time like it was pulled out of a different century. The floor bored was old alongside the fact that every time you stepped there was always a creaking sound when pressure was being put on the old wooden board. It was like you would drop through the bored almost. 

-Your POV- 

It was fairly quiet in the home, the only sound was of dishes being washed around in the sink, with the hum from a woman coming from the kitchen. The sound of a T.V playing an old show way back in the late '80s, followed by the chuckle of a man who looked to be sitting down. They looked all like family.

 "Hey, Luda! We got some guests! Come out and say Hello!" The sheriff called for Luda, that name was ringing a few bells and you perk up at the women's name and see the woman from the groceries store. 

"Yes, Hoyt?" She called and see the group of kids making her smile. "Awe! I saw this little group yesterday! Where is the other little muffin cake?" she asked, looking for me I assume.  "H-hello Hiss Luda may," I chimed from behind everyone.

 All eyes were on me and she smiled brightly as she waved at me. "Hello, (y/n)! good to see you again," She sounded so happy to see my making me smile under my leather mask. 

"Well, what brings you all here?" She asked walking up next to Hoyt. She looked so small next to him. "These little city kids got a busted tire, they are gonna stay for dinner while I and Tommy go ahead and fix the car." He spoke give Luda a look. she smiled and nodded. 

"That over there is, Uncle Monty. Monty! Come here," He spoke,  beckoning for the older male to come over and say hello to the guest.

The older man grabbed the T.V remote, turning the T.V off and turning himself around. he was in a wheelchair. looking at the bunch of kids. He groaned a bit as he wheeled himself to the group, using a cane to sir himself in the right direction. "......Hi," He said coldly as he looked at everyone, I peeked out and waved sweetly making the man look at me then look back at the group. 

Luda may asked so innocently. "Monty, where is Tommy?" She asked and the male grunted out a bit in irritation. "He's downstairs cutting more meat," He grumbled out. "Well, call him up mont!!" Hoyt shouted at the older male. Monty swore under his breath as he grabbed his cane and held it firmly in his frail hand, slamming the cane down on the ground shouting loudly. 

"BOY GET UP HERE!!" 

He roared out loudly, slamming the cane on the ground four times. The room was quiet; Too quiet. Monty groaned loudly, before Banging his cane down on the ground 4 more times, yelling louder than before. His loud yelling made me flinch a bit.

"TOMMY GET YOUR FUCKING ASS UP HERE!!"

He shouted, a few seconds passed before a door was thrown open, before slamming shut, causing me and my friends to flinch and yelp. The large man walked up to Monty. "Now we ain't raised ya to be rude. Say hello to the guest boy," He grumbled out a bit as he turned to the group. Tommy glanced up at the group.

'Tommy' studies everyone's in the group as if he was thinking of his next more. Then, his eyes landed on me. I could see his eyes widen from how he was looking at me, I for some reason did the same. To see the same leather mask as I had I felt a blush spread on my face making me look down at the ground. I could feel his eyes searching me, hungrily. The blush on my face deepened. 

A loud grunt was heard before the beast of a man lumbered his way out of the room, hearing the same door open and slam shut again. Seeing the air tension in the room thicken she cracked a small joke "Oh, don't mind him, he is a rather shy young man" Luda May chimed as she lead the group to the living room. 

"Like, Oh-my-god, thanks for letting us stay to get the car fixed lady," Samantha spoke, flipping her hair out of her face a bit as she crossed her arms. "Of course sweetie pie, you guys can sleep upstairs, and someone can sleep on the couch. Sorry it isn't the best, but it's home," she spoke as she clasped her hands together. "Oh yeah (Y/n) can sleep n the couch! she wouldn't mind!" Emily spoke up. 

I was about to protest and say no thanks but Emily pinched my arm very hard and aggressively, digging her nails into my skin, I jolted from the pain. Not wanting to seem rude I smiled and nodded quickly. Making Emily let go of my arm. "Thank you (y/n), make yourselves comfortable!" she chimed as she walked back to the kitchen. Hoyt smirked as he plopped down in the lazy boy that was placed right next to the living room couch.
"Welcome to the Hewitt home kids," 

---------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1,001