9 - His eyes...

The past couple days with Momo have felt like a dream.

       We've really hit it off.

    You know what else hit? And really hard, too?

      Fucking Monday.

-------

      Last night was the first night in four days that I didn't spend snuggling with Momo. It was.. Odd, feeling so lonely.

     I felt as though if I wasn't even touching her, she wasn't there. Not being able to see her made me anxious. Is she okay?

    I sat myself down in my assigned seat, unzipping my bag to take out my books. I took out my phone too.

      But.. I felt someone staring at me. A gaze I've never felt before. This one was burning. Malicious.

     This stare was like they were trying to hurt me.

     I turned around to reveal who this person was.. And mind you, it was Todoroki. I'd never have guessed. Especially with us being such close friends, what did he have against me?

     He got up and began walking towards me. When he arrived, he leaned over, much closer than I would've liked.

    "Uh, personal space please." I said, jokingly putting my palm on his forehead and pushing him away. "What's gotten you so sour today?"

     "Uhh, sorry." He replied, his voice light. "Y/N, let's go get drinks after school. Please?"

    Woah, huh?

     "Hey uh, Todo? You know were underage, right? Besides, you're obviously upset. You're staring at me like you want to kill me." I said, laughing nervously.  I was beginning to get scared.

    "Please, just one." He asked. "Fine. ONE." I insisted. "Now go. Aizawa's going to come. Ans stop trying to laser the back of my head!" I added, and he laughed, but his muffled brows never let up.

---------

      "Y/N, you didn't spend last night with Momo."

     "Yeah, and? Is that so odd?" I was slurring my words. "Well, no, not exactly. What do you like about her anyways? What does she have I don't?" He asked, twirling his drink around. I could hear the ice clinking against the side.

     I thought. What do I like about Momo?

      "Well..." I coughed. What number drink was this? "I- She- She's strong and beautiful, and she's delicate and awkward too. And when I see her, my heart.. My heart just gets sent aflutter! It can't stop beating so quickly! Like it's going to pop out of my chest!" I talked, and moved my hands around in the air in sync with my words.

       "For me atleast, Todoroki, I've defined that feeling as love. The feeling of always wanting to be with her.. Always wanting to simply touch her! It's truly overpowering!" I yelled, and the bartender looked at me but then quickly looked away when he realized I was drunk.

      I may have been drunk, but these words were definitely the truth.

     "Y/N?" Todoroki asked, sipping his drink. "Yeah." I answered, laying my head down on my arms. "Let me... Let me change your mind tonight. I'm strong too. I may not be awkward or delicate, but I'm strong-willed and ready to make you mine." He said, looking right into my eyes.

      Oh how I truly hated to admit it. This wretched, cocky, man. How dare he captivate me with these eyes of his!

      Yes, his eyes were pretty.. And... He may be pretty too... And strong... And...

I blacked out.

-------

    I awoke to the vibration of my phone buzzing.

>momo 💗
6 missed calls since 2:31 AM

     Woah. Is she okay? Wait but.. Why call me when I'm here with her now? Goodness, Todoroki is such a great friend for calling Momo to come pick me up.

    How I love Momo so dearly..

Momo.
Momo...
Momo?

    This was NOT Momo's bed. I scurried out of whatever bed this was quickly.

Where are my clothes?
There!

      I quickly slid into my clothes and picked up my phone. Who was that in the bed? And what did they do to me? Don't you know you can't manipulate someone whose drunken?

      I was.. Drunk?

That must mean...

      I'm out.

    I left the room as fast as I possibly could, phone in hand. Home, Home, I want home. I want Momo.

------

Before I knew it I was back in my dorm. I pressed my back against the door and slid down.

I didn't know what to do. How could he do that to me? I love Momo. I cried.

     Momo called me, and I quickly declined it.

I texted her: "I'm fine, Yao. Just was out doing homework at a coffee shop and crashed at the nearest hotel for the night."

Not too long after, my phone buzzed.
"Oh? Well I hope you're feeling better my dear. Give me one second <3."

"Okay." I replied.

I heard a key go into the knob of the door, and the handle was twisted letting the mystery person in.

It was Momo.

"Oh, thank gosh you're home, or else it would've been breaking and entering." She sighed. Then she looked at me sternly. Not my eyes, but lower. I touched the place she was staring. My neck.

"What. The actual hell." She paused and took a knee next to me. "Is that."

She touched my neck and laughed. A laugh of malice. "Who did you let do this to you, Y/N?"

..What?