Part 11 - I didnt mean to.

..what?

      Momo had a mix of emotions in her eyes. Normally, I'd be able to read her, but this was different. More intense than anything I'd seen from her.

     She scaled over my neck again, pressing down hard on a specific spot, and she laughed again, in disbelief. "Wow okay, so I'm going to leave before I do anything I'd regret." She says, and gets off of her knee, but before she can leave I scoot and press my back against the door.
     "Momo, don't." I plead. Don't go, I don't know what's going on. She sighed. "Get up." She demanded, and I quickly obeyed, forcing my body off the ground and into her arms. But she froze up, and I knew that meant I needed to get off her, so I did.
       She just stared at me, flickering from my neck to my lips to my eyes. She scaled me for about a solid minute until she grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bathroom, starting the shower.
      She pulled mine and her shirt off without any hesitation at all and snaked her hand around my stomach and faced me at the mirror. Only then did I realize I had a hickey on my neck. And I touched it. "Who did that?" She asked me, and I shook my head. "Another woman, Y/N? Did a man do that to you? You let somebody else, who wasn't me, touch you, let alone kiss you? And leave their marks all over you?"
          She wasn't even raising her voice, yet every word she said made me flinch and send a shiver through my body. I didn't even know who'd done it, swear.
      She stripped herself, and gave me a look that said to do the same, so I did, and joined her under the water. The steam was rising and I couldn't bring my eyes up to meet hers.
       "I'm sorry," I started, but she quickly cut me off by kissing me. "Am I allowed to do that? Or is your new lover doing that?" She asked, and I winced. She then started lathering soap up onto a loofa and pulled me out of the water, and began to scrub me.
     "Stop, that hurts" I winced,  for the third time tonight. "No, I won't stop, because we need to wash all the parts of you somebody else could've touched." She demanded, so I just sit and let her scrub me.

---

       After everything had calmed down and I was sitting in bed, Momo on the couch, her sharp voice completely obliterated my thoughts. Obliterated. I looked at the balcony. How high we were off of the ground right now. I think I'd rather die than see Momo like this. I considered springing up and throwing myself off the balcony, and it'd be over. But I never had any particular interest in ending my own life, so I just sat there, my back turned to her, and shut my eyes as tight as I could. Maybe I could fool her and think I was sleeping.
        "Look at me." She asked. Nevermind. I turned over and looked her straight in the eyes. "Y/N, I'd never hurt you. Ever. You are my world. I couldn't imagine being without you. But, who is that from? Why'd you let them..." She only got that far before her face softened and she fell back onto the couch, cupping her face and letting out loud, ugly, sobs.
        "Why did you jump to a conclusion?" Was the only thing I said, amidst her sobs. I couldn't even hear myself. But my words caused her to cease. "What?" She asked, looking up at me. I studied her face, mascara leaking down her face, her eyes red and puffy, and her nose dripping with snot.
      "I didn't mean to." I began to explain. "I went out to drink with Todoroki and maybe had a couple more drinks than I would've liked, but that's the last thing I remember from last night. I remember waking up this morning, ready to roll over and kiss you because I thought you and I had a night filled with utmost passion." I paused and pursed my lips.
      Her eyes began to grow curious and she sniffled.
        "But when I rolled over, it wasn't you. It was a bot with half white, half red hair, sleeping shirtless next to me." My voice started to raise. "I didn't ask him to do this to me." I said, sitting up. "I didn't want that to happen from anyone besides you." I said, my voice fading into something quieter than a whisper.
     I didn't bother looking up and her. All I did was wipe the tear forming at my eye and lay down again, back to her. "I didn't mean to." I whispered, and she sniffled in response.

     And that...
                   Is the last thing I remember of that moment, before I allow myself to drift into a heavy sleep until morning.