8 - promises.

That's when I knew we were going to be together forever.

Me and Y/N. I was an open book to her. She understood me. She knew just what I wanted.

I wrapped my arms around the back of Y/N's neck and connected our lips. Finally, I've been waiting for this exact moment. How I've wanted to kiss her so bad.

"Momo, I've been waiting for you to do that." She said.

I know.

"I've wanted to do that." I said, burying my face into her neck. "Y/N, please be mine."

She chuckled. "Whatever you say, mon chaton."

Mon chaton? "What's that mean?" I asked.

"Hmm, it's a secret." She answered. "You don't get to know."

I huffed. I kissed her again. I just wanted to stay like that for some time. Please let me.

After some time, she pulled me closer to her.

"Oh! What are you doing Y/N?" I asked.

"I'm tired. Isn't it natural to want to hug the one you love most? Listen to me darling, what good is love, if it's not your love? I can't imagine dancing without you."

"It.. Is natural. In your arms is where I long to be, Y/N. So just hold me. Stand by me forever and ever."

She buried her face into my hair and pulled me closer. "Momo, I promise. I will stand by your side forever. I will always come home to you. I will always hold you like this. Just like this. I promise."

But not everyone keeps their promises.

-----------

I'm sorry. Not everyone keeps their promises. And ours was not one we could keep. But I can keep this one. I will raise this child pretending you're here with me to raise him. He is our son. Whether you're with me or not. We are his mothers. Wherever you may be now, he's ours.

I got myself washed up and walked down the stairs. I may not be mentally stable but atleast we can live peacefully.

I forced myself to make us both breakfast. I should see him off to school today. I need to make a change for the better. I must change!

For him. Our son.

--------

sorry idk why this one is so short
this is like the fourth chapter ive wrote in and hour!

ok i love you guys <3