Phan fic

Libbys POV

So,I was left alone...I didn't really know what to do so I just went back in,it's been years since then now,I am seen as the girl who tried to get some on the first day,I found out the boy who kissed me was called Ross and he lied about the kiss,turned it on me who everyone but Paul believed.

Who's Paul?the best friend I made that day,he saw it happen,he was above us on the bleachers as he was a loner but now neither of us are so yay I guess.i never have been happy at this school tho,those eyes messed my head up... Just one last look and I could melt.i have written about him,almost like fanfic but about ur crush,I also write about dan and phil so just hide the stuff about him in phanfic,I know,dumb,stupid girl... Making stories that will never come true...

Danny's POV
After that day I went back to my girlfriend,thanked her for putting up with me and we have been together ever since,jokes ;)

We broke up that day due to my so called best friend snitching.
along with the previous stealing of the girl i pushed he then stole my girlfriend aswell.I'm still popular but I would rather be a loner just to have that one girl than load of fakers with fake bodies and images inside...so dull! I think there beginning to change me😞
------------------------------
Thnx for reading,please comment on what u think will happen next,thnx!

XcallyC