᯾ Mr Park Jimin ᯾

Author's Pov:-

"Appa, I will be going to Yeonjun Hyung's house after the school day. He said he will come to pick me up," said Jungmin as he tied his shoelace bending down.

"Is that so? But Jugmin-ah, I am not the one who is picking you up to today dear," said Jimin reminding him softly as he help him with his backpack.

"Oh"
"I will notify Dada then," said Jugmin as he finished tying both of his shoelaces and stood up. Jimin remained silent, as he watched his son getting ready to go to school.

"Bye Appa. See you tomorrow," said Jugmin as he kissed his appa's cheeks biding him a goodbye.

Jimin sighed, his morning routine starts like this. He spends his mornings helping Jugmin get prepared for school, packing his lunch and ironing his clothes, shouting at each other for the missing socks etc.

He locked the front door and ran upstairs to get ready for the day. He stripped and got into the shower, cleansing himself in a strawberry and vanilla bath.

After a few minutes, He came outside wrapping himself in a bathrobe and roamed towards his wardrobe, for choosing today's attire.

♤♤♤♤

♤♤♤♤

He ate a light breakfast and strolled towards the garage, playing with the car keys in his hands and a black bag in his right hand. He entered his car started the engine off to the highway, with loud music on, and him jamming to it. As if the outside world didn't exist.

Within half an hour of his ride,.he arrived at his destination and parked his car in front of the tall elegantly build infrastructure and got down closing the door behind.

He entered the building and as employees acknowledged him, they bowed to him as he made his way towards his office. He drooped himself into the soft black swivel chair and put his both legs crossed on top of the black mahogany table where there kept a golden board with black colour ink craved the letters boldly in italics

Mr Park Jimin, CEO of Park Enterprise.

"Pass in," said Jimin as he heard a knock on his door.

A skinny beautiful lady, with her hair tied in a bun, came inside swaying her hips unconsciously towards his table.

"There is a meeting with Choi's at 11 am, according to today's schedule Sir." told his secretary as she scrolled through the tab in her hands.

"Anything else ?" asked Jimin as he shut his eyes softly.

"Yes Sir, There is a meeting with the Jeons at three pm." answered his secretary now gazing at him.

Jimin's eyes wide opened, but he sighed. He just can't avert it because of that reason. Personal issues should not be brought in between his professional life.

"Okay. You may leave," said Jimin dismissing her off as he returned to his work. Drowning himself in different calculations, and emailing and making new business proposals to escape the reality.

__________________________________________________

Hello Sweethearts !!!
How was the chapter? Please share your thoughts. And don't forget to vote down below.