᯾ Happiness ᯾

Author's Pov:-

It was the sunniest day of the summer morning. The sun was shining luminously over the clouds and birds chirping welcoming another new sunrise.

But it was still dark in this room. The curtains weren't opened and a figure slept on the bed wrapped in a thick blanket among soft pillows.

But the beauty sleep was disturbed lightly when a male opened the curtains, pulled the blanket from him, letting the sun rays hit his beautifully carved face. The beauty whined at the loss of warmth from his body.

"Jungkookie........" whined the blond beauty making grabby hands, and eyes still closed.

Jungkook smiled at the small baby on their bed, as per the blond's invitation he went over and picked him to his lap.

"Wake up baby, we don't have the entire day to stay like this." reminded Jungkook's gently brushing his baby's hair.

"I don't want to go....." whined Jimin snuggling in more into Jungkook's chest.

"And why is that? Don't you have an office to look after ?" asked Jungkook as he slowly got up with Jimin in his arms, bridal style.

"I am lazy.....I will be tired and I don't want to be away from you." reasoned Jimin and Jungkook slowly stripped off his clothing.

"Baby, I don't want Mr Park barging into my office and emptying his wrath on me...Please spare your husband pretty please... ?" asked Jungkook cutely.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and the prime sight he saw was his husband's bunny smile and Bambi's eyes. And also both of them stark naked.

Jimin blushed at his realization, causing Jungkook to smirk at him. Jimin was too shy to enunciate anything and hid in Jungkook's chest, causing the elder to chuckle fondly. How much ever times they have stayed naked with each other, Jimin is always shy.

Without any word again, they washed clean, helped each other with their tuxedo and tieing each other ties with a bright smile on their faces.

Jungkook drove them to their respective headquarters.

"Bye love, see you at night!" said Jimin as he kissed Jungkook's cheeks.

"Bye Sweetheart, Take care and don't skip your feeds," said Jungkook sternly kissing him on the forehead.

"Sure Mom," said Jimin and Jungkook glared.

"Bye. Bye...see you soon," said Jungkook one last time before driving off to his company with a goofy grin illustrated on his handsome face.

He entered his office, his sweet and sugary behaviour are long forgotten, and the dominant aura glowed from him, demanding others for their submission by simply walking to his CEO office.

___________________________________________________

Please do comment and vote down the below cupcakes !!!!!!