᯾ With the Mins ᯾

Author's Pov:-

"The mins are also arriving with Jeons for today's meeting Sir." told the secretary at the new change of schedule.

"Mins ? Why ? Why are they coming?" asked Jimin. He doesn't want to meet the mins. He is not ready to meet them yet. And with Jeons, Why?

His family is been after him ever since it happened. He just can't give himself into a new marriage life. He has a son to look after. He has his own things to look after. And not everyone is like him.

"I don't know Sir, they requested it like that." replied the Secretary.

"Does Mr Jeon know this ?" asked back Jimin.

"I don't know Sir." she answered again.

Jimin sighed. Is he really ready to meet his past and future in one room ?. He dismissed the Secretary and drowned himself in work. But like always he couldn't avoid the elephant in the room.

Does he know this ? Will something happen after this ? Did he move on already?

It's been three years and still his thoughts surround around a certain someone.

He knows they are no more. But he can't just forget someone who was his life.

He questions himself, if he ever gets a chance to reunite again will he be ready ? Is he going forget the unfateful night ? Is he that pathetic to long for that man's touch ? Even though Jimin is the one who broke it between them.

◇◇◇

"Mr Jeon, you have a meeting scheduled with the mins today." said the assistant as he scrolled his tab checking any changes for the schedule.

Jungkook just scoffed hearing this, ofcourse he had to meet them. Yoongi just called on the way just to remind him this.

They are business rivals for nothing.

He just wanted to get over with this, and he had many other things do.

"When is it ?" asked Jungkook.

"Within one hour Sir. " answered the assistant.

◇◇◇

When it was almost time for the meeting, Jungkook strode towards the Jeons conference room and made himself seated on the head chair, while he waited for others to fill up the empty chairs.

He waited for a few minutes, and his patience was running out and he called his assistant in, to know why no one had arrived yet.

"What happened Sir ?" asked the assistant panting who came running all the way here.

"I thought you told me I will be having a meeting with the Mins today ?" asked Jungkook trying his best to mask the anger.

"Yes Sir. " replied the assistant obediently.

"Then where the he-"

The assistant cut Jungkook off when he saw where Jungkook is sitting and why he is question him like this is his first meeting in the company.

"Oh my ! Mr Jeon, the meeting is not scheduled here." exclaimed his assistant.

"Then ?" asked Jungkook perplexed.

"It's in the Park Enterprise. " said the assistant freezing Jungkook in his chair.

________________________________________________

How was it ? Please do comment and vote down below.