᯾ Married or not ? ᯾

Author's Pov:-

"Ah fuck !" he cummed inside her and pulled off from inside her and disposed of the condom he used.

He strolled towards the shower, washed himself clean from the cum and sweat of his hard work in bed. He took a refreshing cold shower with blueberries gel, smelling like refreshment.

When he returned, the girl he laid with was dressing herself up in yesterday's dress and combing her long straight hair.

"Leave quickly. I have not got all the time in the world. " urged Jungkook as he waited for the women to leave his room. Their room.

"Patience mister. I will go," she said slowly making her way out of the room. And Jungkook following her out.

"Bye..hope we can meet again." she wished biding him a goodbye.

Jungkook ignored her and went on to wear his casual dress, he came back and took off to his Mansion. Their Mansion. Not wasting a single time in the house he stayed the previous night.

He entered the Mansion, and the gates opened recognizing his car. He parked his car inside and walked towards the front door.

"Where were you yesterday? Do you know how worried I was ?" asked a high pitched voice coming towards him.

"What do you want rose ?" asked Jungkook irritated, can't his mornings go a little decent?

"I asked where were you yesterday? You didn't answer any of my calls or texts. " said the girl named Ross.

"I had work. I slept off in the office," answered Jungkook as he made his way upstairs not waiting for anything she has to say.

Ross sighed seeing his husband's behaviour. He waited for him yesterday till evening, and then she dozed off on the couch. A call from her phone pulled her back from her thoughts.

"How is he ?" asked a male from the other side.

"Just came now," Rose answered.

"Made a move?" asked the male.

"He doesn't stay with me in this house for more than ten minutes and you expect me to make a move ?" asked Rose agitated.

"Your excuses don't work. If you want to save your family, better make a move." threatened the male.

"I'll try and please don't do anything to them. " she pleaded but the call was hung up.

She sighed. She decided to not leave Jungkook out of the house today and planned to lock him inside his room, but to her dismay, she saw him running down the stairs hurriedly.

"Where are you going darling? Leaving your wife alone at home ?" asked Rose trapping Jungkook in her arms and rubbing herself on him.

"Wife? Just because you act like one doesn't mean we are married. You know this is pure business. " said Jungkook pushing her off from him.

He left leaving a dumbfounded Rose behind and strode towards his car leaving for his office.

"Jeon speaking." He attended the call from the screen shown in his car.

"It's Min Yoongi." said the male from the call. And Jungkook gritted his teeth at it.

"What do you want?" asked Jungkook harshly.

"Let's meet today." That was all he said before cutting the call and Jungkook took a swift turn towards the well build tall tower, and parked his car in the garage and went inside with guards guiding him inside.

_________________________________________________

Share your thoughts!!!!
How was it? Vote down below, please.