P a r t 1

*you, your brother, and mom are driving to the airport when you make a stop at a house*
Y/N: Mom, why are we stopping?
Mom: Because your brothers friend is coming with us for the week so make some room back there for him.

You rolls your eyes, put in your earbuds and proceed to organize your luggage to make room for him.

You see him walk down his front door steps. It's Noah. You haven't seen him in over a year but he has always annoyed you. He always picked on you about everything and now he was coming on this supposed relaxing trip. But as you see him he has change a  l o t.

He gets in the car sitting a seat next to you. You admire him, from his light dirty blonde hair all the was to his height. He is 6'1" and has dark brown eyes. You make eye contact and it sends shivers down you're spine.

Y/N: h- hi Noah, I didn't realize you would be joining us?
Noah: Yeah, it's a great excuse to miss school haha. Anyways, how have you been doing y/n?

You just stare at him admiring his beauty

Noah: Y/n?
Y/N: oh yeah sorry I zoned out I have been uh- I've been doing good.
Noah: ok?

The rest of the car ride you would glance over for a couple of seconds to look at Noah then look away before he noticed. You could feel him doing the same. Before you knew it, it was dark out side and you were only 10 minutes from the airport. Then you felt a weight inch closer to you...