P a r t 3

It's two days into your stay in Hawaii. Your brother gets sick with corona virus and is forced to stay in the room. Your mom on the second day come down with the virus and you are forced to stay in the room downstairs with Noah. It soon becomes night. When you were in their before you swore you had seen two beds.

Noah: Looks like there is only one bed.
Y/N: Great! What spot on the floor do you want?
Noah: Nice try princess, I'm not sleeping on the floor.
Y/N: Fine I will, only because you are my guest.
Noah: Thank you, I'm gonna hop in the shower I'll be back in ten.

As he walks into the shower you slip into some silk pajamas and that is a two piece short and shirt. You make a last minute decision and decide no I'm not sleeping on the ground. So you climb into the bed and lay there. Pretty soon you feels arm pick you up off the bed.

Noah: I thought we decided I get the bed and you get the floor?
Y/N: Well I decided something else sooo you're on the ground tonight 'princess'
Noah: Am I now? We' ll see about that.
Y/N: Oh im so scared.

Noah lays down on the floor when you go into the bed feeling proud of standing your ground. Suddenly you feel arm grab your hips and pull you onto the ground. You land right on Noah's crotch when you let out a soft moan. You cover your mouth in embarrassment.

Y/N: I'm sorry I didn't mean too-

He grabs you by your chin and lands a rough kiss across your lips. Stunned you sit there and stare at him

Noah: I'm sorry y/n if you don't want too-

You pull him in and kiss him passionately. Creating friction you start grinding on his crotch area while he let's out moans in your mouth turning you on. He undoes his belt and says

Noah: Let me see your arms y/n

You show him your arms when he makes handcuffs out of the belt and says to put it on. Next thing you know you are handcuffed to the bed and he is slow crawling over to you. He make it to your knee when he stops. He look up at you and kisses your inner thigh softly. Making his way up going higher and higher until he reaches the lips of your pussy. He licks your kitty and pulls your shorts off. You feel his tongue enter you and you freeze up unable to control the noises exiting your mouth from the pleasure. As he's eating you our he is letting little moans out here and there...