P a r t 2

You felt a weight inch closer to you. You take out your earbud and look up.

Noah: You don't think I notice you staring at me do you?

You feel a hand creep up your inner thigh send shiver your spine.

Noah: Don't you know staring is rude? Do I need to teach you a lesson?

Suddenly you feel yourself jump awake. You were only dreaming. Noah asked you why you were making weird noises in your sleep.

Noah: You sounded like you were moaning in your sleep. What were you dreaming about? He asks you this with a smirk on his face and a raised brow.
Y/N: I was- I mean- I was dreaming about- hey we're at the airport! hehe.
You laugh nervously hoping that he will just forget it.
Noah: Sweet I'm starving.

I bet you are Noah.

You all enter the airport running a little late in a hurry you all get out with your luggage and hurry to the gate for the airplane. While you are boarding the plane you make sure to load a seat farthest from Noah to avoid another weird dream where you make noises.
You soon fall asleep and wake up to the airplane landing in Hawaii.

You all get to the beach house you are staying at and it has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Your brother claims his room upstairs. You immediately run down the stairs to claim the room down there. You walk in to already that Noah has claimed it. You have to sleep in your moms room with her upstairs. Great.