Chapter 3

"Thank you, Mrs. De Castro!" Olivia stood up and offer her hand to Mrs. De Castro which the old woman gladly accepted.

"No, thank you! Miss Savedra. It's my pleasure to work with you." Mrs. De Castro said, smiling at her. Olivia giggled,

"Likewise, Ma'am. Expect that we will meet all of your demands on this project." She politely said, then the old woman giggled.

"I know, I know. So, I'll go ahead. May meeting pa akong dadaanan." Mrs. De Castro told her.

"Sure, Ma'am! Mag-iingat ho kayo." Olivia said with a smile. Mrs. De Castro nods and left. Olivia sat again and sighed.

"Nandyan na ba 'yong driver, Vann?" Tanong nya kay Vann na inaayos ang mga gamit.

"Malapit na raw po, Ma'am. Hihintayin ko nalang po sa labas." Sagot ni Vann, ngumiti naman si Olivia at tumango.

"Okay. Hindi na ako dadaan sa office mamaya. Just leave all of the documents on my table nalang." She told her secretary.

"Sige po, Ma'am! Alis na po ako." Vann said which she nods.

Olivia heaves a sigh for the nth time, then she composed herself. She stayed for the meantime as she drifted into her deep thoughts again.

"Sabi mo magiging okay ka kapag nandito ka, Tin. You promised." She uttered to herself, not saying it loud.

"You miss him, fo you?" Her mind asked her.

"I did. I always did. And I miss him even more." She replied.

Yeah, she's talking to herself again. He is part of this Restaurant. Kasama sya sa lahat, pero wala sya. Wala na sya ngayon dito.

She hanked her phone and dialed someone's number.

"I'll be there. Just open it and leave." She said to the line.

"Yes, Ma'am." That's the only response she gets before she ended the call.

Huminga muna sya ng malalim at tumayo, imbes na sa exit ang deriksyon ay minabuti nyang dumaan muna sa opisina nya dito. Habang naglalakad ay sinalubong sya ng isang staff.

"Good afternoon, Ma'am! May iniwan po si Ma'am Jazz sa table nyo, kailangan nyo daw pong basahin kapag nagpunta kayo dito." Her staff politely said.

She shook her head remembering that they're together earlier at her office.

"Okay, thank you!" She replied. Tumango naman ang staff at bumalik sa trabaho.

Pumasok sya sa opisina at agad na hinanap ang sinabing iniwan ni Jazz. A couple of pile of papers atop of the table. She sat on her swivel chair and checked every papers. Those are reports, financial reports on this branch alone. The she read the one Jazz left for her.

Kinuha nya lahat-lahat ng 'yon at lumabas ng opisina. On her way out, she stopped and went to the counter.

"I won't be here again." She said then turn around to walk away.

Hindi na nya hinintay ang magiging sagot ng staff. Agad nyang tinungo ang kotse at pumasok sa loob. Then tears fell down her cheeks. Ano nga ba ang meron dito? Bakit halos lahat ng mga restaurants nya ay ayaw nyang pumasok? What is these story behind those restaurants?

She parked her car on it's parking area and stared at the building. Ngayon lang ulit sya pumunta dito after five years. The last time she went her was the day she left to US. Humugot sya ng malalim na hininga at bumaba ng sasakyan.

She walks inside as some employees greeted her. And then she realized, there's a lot had changed in this building. She went straight to the elevator and pressed the 8th floor. Then she's spacing out again inside that elevator. Bumalik lamang sya sa ulirat nang bumukas na ang lift at nagsimula syang maglakad. She stopped at the very familiar unit number.