Chapter 7

Warning: there will a scene that is not suitable to young readers. Pero kung makulit ka, bahala ka.

..................................................

Three months had been passed, she's still busy with her company. Good thing is that, her sister and mom are in charge to their business in States and in New Zealand. Hindi nya naman pwedeng pabayaan ang mga ito dahil dugo at pawis ng Daddy nila ang naging puhunan nito noon.

"Good morning, Olivia!" she gets back to her senses when one of her trusted person barged inside her office.

"Hi! Good morning." She smiled and gestures him to take a sit.

"So, what's up?" She then added.

He gave her a genuine smile and put down the white folder on the table. Agad 'yong kinuha ni Olivia. She reads the documents, carefully as she plastered a smile. She rested the back of her hand under her chin and stares him.

"Good job, George! Nagawa mo talaga lahat 'to. Thank you!" She said with her teasing tone. He tsked and shook his head. Olivia giggles.

"Sigurado ka ba dito 'Liv? I mean, I don't doubt you ah, in fact I believe in you pero kase -" nagsasalita pa si George nang putulin nya ito sa pananalita.

"Don't worry, George. I am just doing them a favor. 'Yon lang." He just heaved a sigh and look at her intently.

Admit it or not, George knew that he has nothing to do with Olivia's decisions. Lalo na sa kompanya nito.

"Okay, fine. I am just worried, you know. Alam ko lahat ng mga pinagdaanan mo. Pero syempre, ikaw 'yan. Your life, your decision." He replied, then stood up.

"I'll go ahead, last appointment for today." He said, smiling. Olivia smiled and nods.

"Thanks, George." She then uttered which made George chuckled.

Exactly 1PM, umalis si Olivia kasama si Vann. She will be one of the guest speaker sa dating university nila magkakaibigan. To incourage those students to reach their dreams. And since sa kanilang magkakaibigan ay sya lang ang mas maraming negosyo, sya lang ang kilala sa larangan bg negosyo, rather. The circle of friends pushed her to do so. Leaving her without any choice, there she is! Standing in front of thousand of students, without her best friends around. As her request.

"I am just an a ordinary person back then. Hindi kami lumaki sa luho. Though, our father ran our company before, my sister and I didn't took advantage of it. When our father died, our company died too. We lost our company but Mom did everything to bring it back. 'Yon 'yong hindi ako nasanay. I was left alone cause my sister went to US, and Mom to New Zealand, for our business there. I've been so weak, there was a night na I fell asleep crying because I had no one with me. But someone saved me from that state of my life. We're friends, na naging lovers." a sweet smile flashed on her lips, the crowd screams for their kilig. Olivia swallows, then speaks again.

"I felt secure, love and happy to the fullest. We've planed our future, where we would live, and everything! Even the, how many children we'll be having." Again, the auditorium filled with the screams from the students. Olivia smiled,

"We planned to have our own business. Restaurant. Ang sabi nya, dapat aralin ko na kung paano mag-manage ng negosyo. To let you all know, I am into law. But I didn't took the bar exam. Sacrifice!" she said with a smile.
"So, lahat maayos. We live on the same roof, back then. He helped me a lot to the point na, dumepende na ako sa kanya. 3 years of being together, something unexpected happened. Nagising nalang ako na lahat bago. Lahat, wala akong alam. Lahat hindi ayon sa mga plano. Pero nilaban ko." The crowd fell into silence, and just listens to her. She wiped away the tears that fell down her cheeks and smiled again.