Last Additional Chapter

'Nong bumalik sila from that vacation, David and Olivia let go of their past.

She's happily engaged and will getting married with the love of her life.

While David, masakit mang aminin, he lose her.

Mahal nya si Olivia ngunit may mahal na syang iba at masaya na sya sa piling ni Christian. And he cannot do anything for him to win her back. That talk with her drowns him into his sorrows.

"When you love someone for a very long time, it'll be very difficult to let go when time requires you to loosen your holds." David sniffles and bow down his head. The gang intently eyeing him.

"People come and go, and most often than not. When they go, they do not want to return..... But that's alright." He look at his friends and smiled. Ngiting sigurado.

Hindi man sya naging handa sa sitwasyon, tatanggapin nyang nawala na ang Olivia na mahal nya, na minahal nya ng sobra.

"I just hope, Christian will love her more than I do, how I love her. Magpapa-ubaya ako dahil ayoko nang makitang nasasaktan sya Nang dahil sa'kin. Magpapa-ubaya ako dahil mahal na mahal ko sya. At dahil masaya sya." He added.

Alex moved closer to him and placed his arm above David' shoulder and said,

"Like what we does to Olivia, we're here David."

"Sasamahan ka namin sa sakit kahit na umay na kami dahil kay Tin." Gesille jests. David sighed.

"Thank you, guys. Sabi ko naman kay Tin na lalampasan ko 'to. Kaya, lalampasan ko." He told them.

"So, David is your great love pala." Christian uttered. Olivia stares him and nod.

As a couple and soon to be husband and wife, Olivia wants to be honest with each other.

"Hmmmmm.... Kaya pala." He said.

Napa-upo si Olivia at humarap kay Christian, then she cupped his cheeks.

"Hey," She mutters. Christian looked at her straight to her eyes.

"Sinabi ko 'yan sayo kasi ayokong maglihim sayo. And David? He's part of my past, you don't have to feel be more insecure. I love you so much, Christian." She assured him and gave him a passionate kiss that linger for a couple of minutes.

"David, usad na please. You promised Olivia na pupunta ka sa wedding nila." Though Olivia assures him so many times na ayos lang kung hindi sya makaka-punta.

"Don't be like that naman. Instead, focus with what you have right now and make it works and that is to be friends still with her and Christian." Jordan told him.

Due to circumstances, he changed his mind. Hindi na sya pupunta sa kasal nila Olivia.

We cannot judge his decision, he's hurting still kahit na hindi naman nawala ang pagka-kaibigan nila.

Its just that, he can't stand seeing his great lover walking down the aisle and Christian is the man who's waiting for her.

He can't stand seeing her marrying someone that once was him whom planned their wedding together.

The pain still there, lingers on his heart. The memories still there, stucks inside his head. And never be forgotten, again.

"He's right." Alex follows. David remains quite.

"People tend to dwell on their memories even drowning themselves with the what ifs and could have beens when we all should focus with what we have right now. When we focus too much of the past, which we cannot change, we tend to forget what we should be working on and taking for granted of what we have now that will lead in the future, thinking again of what could have been done if we did this and that if we did better." Alex added that caught him off- guard.