Chapter 9

"Why you didn't tell me?" Olivia barged in inside the VIP lounge with her swollen eyes.

"Shit! Tin, what happened to you?" Alex asked her worriedly. Sabay-sabay silang napatayo at akmang lalapitan sya but she gestured them to not.

'Nong umalis sya sa condo, she stayed at the parking lot, crying herself out inside her car.

When she saw David on that boutique and hearing that he's getting married, her heart aches again and again. And tgen she remembered her friends, her best friends.

"A-anong ibig mong sabihin, Tin?" Gesille asked, confused. Nag-aalala sa kaibigan. Olivia's brow rose up, staring straight to them.

"Wala talaga kayong sasabihin? Wala kayong alam?!" She asked again.

Silence covered them. The Gang exchanged looks, worries are evident on their faces. Olivia huffs and wiped her tears that escaped from her eyes. She gulped and eyed them, letting them feel what she feels.

"Why you didn't tell me that he's getting married?! Bakit hindi nyo sinabi na ikakasal na si David?!" pinipilit nyang kumalma, ayaw nyang sumabog ulit sa harap nila. Their eyes widened. Shocked on what she just uttered.

"Bakit?!" Olivia asked again. Trying to control herself, that the pain she is feeling won't take over her sanity. Na may masabi sya sa mga kaibigan na pagsisisihan nya sa huli.

Gusto nya lang malaman mula mismo sa kanila. Dahil sa lahat ng mga taong nakapaligid kay Olivia, maliban sa pamilya nya ay ang mga kaibigan nya nalang ang meron sya. Na alam nyang hindi sya bibiguin.

"Tin, calm down." Keon said, sounding like he's begging her to calm herself down.

"How can I?! How can I?! I felt betrayed!" she shouted. And on that, they knew what she is pointing out. That no one told her about David's.

"W-we did not tell you because," Jazz trailed as she looked at Olivia. Olivia breaths deeply,

"Dahil alam naming masasaktan ka, Tin. But we tried. Maniwala ka, sinubukan namin kaya lang natakot kami eh. Na baka hindi mo na kayanin. Forgive us, Tin. Ginawa lang namin 'yong kung ano ang sa tingin namin ay tama." Alex explained.

Olivia sobs, she held her chest as she cries.

"Sorry, Tin. P-pero ikaw na rin ang nagsabi na 'wag na kami mag-kwento ng tungkol sa kanya. Hindi naman namin alam na aabot sa ganito ang lahat." Gesille told her. Feeling sorry about it.

"At sinubukan rin namin syang pigilan, Tin. Pero wala eh. Sorry, Tin." Jordan added.

Olivia turned around and cupped her own mouth to supress her sobs. Yes, she did asked them not mention anything about David. Pero masakit sa kanya na ito pala ang kalalabasan ng desisyong ginawa nya noon.

She gulped and faced them again.

"Thank you for doing that." she said. She swallows as she looked at them, tired and hurt.

"But let me tell you, we started seeing each other month, after that damn vacation! I thought, that would be our new start. But fuck, no! I became his secret mistress without me knowing!" Olivia said.
Mas lalo namang nagulantang ang lahat.

Hindi nila 'yon inasahan. Dahil ang buong akala nilang lahat ay hindi na nagkita ang dalawa pagbalik nila.

Out of words, Alex, Gesille and Jazz looked at each other. Keon and Jordan feels dissapointed on David.

"Surprised?" Olivia asked them, full of sarcasm. She chuckles and laugh.

"Me too! Me? As his mistress? What a new start, diba?!" They remained silent as all of them stares at their mess best friend.