Chapter 8

Olivia woke up the next morning feeling exhausted. She felt pain in between her legs, but he shrugged it off. She look at the face on her side. Then a smile plastered on her lips.

Ngayon nya lang ulit naramdaman 'to. Ang magising sa umaga na may kasama. Did she moved on already? 7 years, sa loob ng pitong taon wala yang pinapasok sa puso nya, wala syang tiningnan, wala dahil isa lang ang gusto nya. Isa lang ang mahal nya. Her great love.

Now that she's with David, he makes her feel better, and they just did that thing last night. She gave in because she wanted too. But, they aren't a thing. They don't have any thing. There's nothing between the two of them.

She pushed herself onto his body, he's hugging her waist, and she loves it. Then she traces his face through her finger tip. From his eyes, to his pointed nose tip, his cheek, and lastly, his lips. He groaned, then slowly opens his eyes. And she welcomed him with a sweet smile. A smile that he loves to see on her.

"Good morning." she whispered. David smiled, and pulled her even more.

"Good morning." he replied. She smiled.

"Thank you," he added. She gulped when she felt his erected sword touching her skin. Yes, he's hard again!

"F-for?" she asked, stuttering and face him. He met her eyes, and she feels like her face are burnin' so she soaked her face on his neck. Sniffing his manly scents.

"For last night," David replied.

He then slid his finger on her back. Sending new signal to her body. And she knows what will happens next. So, she pulled herself from their hug, pulling the comforter to cover her naked body and sat up. She then gave him a smile.

"I enjoyed it." she said and went inside the bathroom. David chuckles and followed her.

Days, weeks and months had passed, Olivia and David continuously seeing each other, at the condo unit.

Pagkatapos ng gabing 'yon, hindi na ulit naulit ang nangyare sa kanilang dalawa. Dahil hindi naman dapat. Marahil ay nagkakaintindihan silang dalawa pero hindi mawala sa isip ni Olivia kung ano nga ba ang meron sila ngayon.

They aren't a teenagers anymore to hide whatever they have. Kung anuman ang namamagitan sa kanilang dalawa. They are old enough but it feels like, nagtatago sila sa mga matang nakapaligid sa kanilang dalawa. Na para bang, kung may makakakita na magkasama silang dalawa ay magagalit ang lahat sa kanila. At kahit na nagugustuhan at masaya syang kasama si David, hindi pa rin sya nakaka-siguro sa kahit na anong meron sila.

Maraming tanong ngunit ni isa ay wala syang maitanong kapag magkasama sila. It's like, everything was vanished by his presence. A lot of what ifs, things that makes her scared of to find things out by her own.

What if he has a girlfriend kaya kahit minsan, she never heard him says that he loves her? Instead, it's always an a I like you.

What if he's already married by now? Though she agreed with them, seeing each other in private, he didn't insist on telling her, nor ask her to go in a public date.

Pwede nyang itanong lahat sa mga kaibigan nya, but they don't have any idea that they're seeing each other for months now.

Bumalik sa sariling huwesyo si Olivia nang tumunog ang cellphone nya. As soon as she saw the caller ID, she immediately swiped the answer button.

"Tin! Busy ka today?" Gesille asked as soon as she answered the call.

"Hi, Ges! Hmmmm, kind of. I have some appointments eh. Why?" She replied and asked the latter.

"Aw... Night out later? 8PM! Same place." Gesille told her, finger crossed!

"Ah..  I'll try, Ges. Habol nalang siguro ako." She said. Then they bade goodbyes. Just in time, Vann knocked and went inside her office, telling her about her next appointment.