03~

Sunoo's POV

Jake hyung and Hanna was talking in their own accents which I barely understand, I don't know what am I feeling but I don't want Hanna to be close with other guys other than me. I couldn't hold the feeling inside of me anymore so I said, "YAHHH, hyung and Hanna-ah can you speak properly? Why are you guys pronouncing no as naurr and let's go as let's gaurr? Do you guys have some troubles with r at the back of your throat??" I was asking them sassily since I don't want to obviously show this unknown emotion of me.

Third Person's POV

The teacher enter the class and everyone stood up and bow to the teacher, after the class everyone went home or extracurricular activities around school. Jake has a football practice, Sunoo has a music class. Hanna went home by herself today since Aera is in the student council, as she was going back home she suddenly crave tteokbokki, she went to a tteokbokki place and she couldn't believe what she saw there.

Hanna's POV

I was craving tteokbokki, so I went to a tteokbokki place around the corner. I enter the stall ans I stood there in schock because I couldn't believe what I saw there, I saw Lee Heeseung. He is not eating but working as a waiter in the shop. I was about to leave the place but he said, "Yah Lee Hanna, I may be a jerk in school but I won't be a jerk in my mom's stall, so you can come and eat I won't disturb you." I replied, "O- Oh okay" I was very surprised of his words, but I just sat on one of the table and order one portion of tteokbokki with cheese. I finished all my food and I went to pay the food, and walked back home. I went back home and wash up and lay in my bed, I saw a text message from my mom

Hey sweetheart, how was school?
3:26 p.m.

I might not reply for a few days, I'm going on a business trip.
3:28 p.m.

School was okay. Be careful on your trip mom.
6:21 p.m.

I didn't have any homework today so I just scroll through social media up till around midnight, and I make sure to not forget to put my alarm on my phone. I woke up to the sound of my alarm and made my bed, wash up, and get dress. I wore a white shirt and a black tennis shirt to match with it, I went to school early and saw Sunoo in class so I just simply wave my hand and said, "Good morning sunshine!"

Sunoo's POV

I saw someone enter the class, so my head went towards the door and saw Hanna. Her overall outfit looks very good with her, I look at her eyes and I suddenly felt my heart was beating very fast. She looks at me and said, "Good morning sunshine!" I felt my heart was beating twice as fast and my face is heating up, I just simply replied, "Good morning Hanna-ah" I smiled at her brightly, she took a seat next to me and took out her book from her bag, and lay her head on the book and take a nap I suppose. Her facial feature looks very ethereal that makes her look like a goddess, I want to see her smile on that face. I thought of something that is very hard but not impossible to do, I will try to make her smile again. Everyone calls me sunshine, happy pill, and angel because I always make everyone smile, except her i guess. But I will try to make her smile! The teacher came in the class and everyone starts bowing to the teacher and said in unison, "Good morning Mr.Han" It was quite boring class, it is a biology and and i don't really like biology. I was mostly spacing out in class thinking of Hanna's beauty on my mind.

Hanna's POV

School ended and everyone went to the cafeteria for lunch or snacks, I was about to go outside but I look next to me and see Sunoo that didn't realize class ended. I called for his name but he didn't give any reaction to it so I shouted, "YAHH KIM SUNOO ARE YOU DEAF?" He sassily replied, "I would after you shouted in my ears, ouch." I just rolled my eyes and asked him, "Do you want to go to eat lunch outside with me?" He answered, "Yea, sure!" I replied, "Alright, I'll put my stuff in the locker first." He nodded as a sign of 'okay' so I quickly went to my locker to put some of my stuff, I was about to close my locker but someone suddenly closed the locker and leaned against the locker next to me. I looked at the person and realize it was Heeseung, He was smirking at me it was kind of awkward but I broke the silence and asked, "Excuse me Heeseung-ssi, I have a plan outside."
(I WROTE THIS SCENE BECAUSE OF THE TAMED-DASHED MV BEHIND THE SCENE WHERE HEESEUNG DO THAT IN IT)

I walked out of the situation and went back to the classroom to meet Sunoo so we could go and eat, I asked him, "What do you want to eat sunshine?" He replied, "I don't know, you asked me to go so you could choose." I answered, "Hmm, I was craving meat today. Let's eat Samgyeopsal!" He nodded and smile and we went to a Samgyeopsal place nearby the school, we ordered around 2 serving of samgyeopsal and 1 serving of kimbap and the restaurant provides a variant amount of side dishes. We finished our food and I went to the cashier and pay for the food but Sunoo wouldn't let me pay for the food, he said, "It's on me today, I ate a lot." I said, "I will pay for the food, I asked you to eat outside with me." We we're practically arguing on who's going to pay the food but I ended up giving up.

The cashier looked at us laughing and said, "Aigoo, both of you are fighting on who's paying the bill. You guys look like a cute young couple bickering, the bill is on me today. You guys made me think of my past time in high school with my husband." I replied, "No-" My words was cut off by Sunoo, he said, "Omoo, thank you ahjumma. But I can't leave knowing that I didn't pay for anything." The cashier replied, "It's okay, just come to eat here next time. I'll let you pay next time." Sunoo gave her a heartwarming smile and we both gave her a bow before leaving the restaurant.

(IF YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW WHAT IS SAMGYEOPSAL AND KIMBAP. SAMGYEOPSAL IS A GRILLED MEAT AND KIMBAP IS A RICE ROLLED INSIDE OF SEAWEED WITH STUFF INSIDE OF IT)
———————————————————————————
Hello my dear readers~!! I hope you like this chapter, I'm sorry if it's not good enough. Thank you so much for 30+ reads on this book! I wouldn't think that I would get this many reads, I only thought I would only get 5 or less reads on this book. It mean a lot to me. Thank you so so much, I will put in a lot of effort and love for the upcoming chapter! Btw guys, which nickname do you prefer for Hanna? If you have any ideas, you could tell me in the comment section.

daily reminders (inspired by enha)
• I believe in you
• You amaze me
• Live with positive vibes
• You're perfect just the way you are
• The world is lucky to have you
• Go for your dreams
• Thank you for being you
• and of course, This author love you so muchhhh

See you guys on the next chapter-!!

-your dear author-