20~

Heeseung's POV

Graduation is next week, meaning I have to make the decision soon. Aera seems to be ignoring me after yesterday's talk with our dads, I looked at my schedule and realized I have Literature and Aera attends the same class as me. After lunch break I went to my locker to pick up some stuff and Hanna came up to me and asked, "Yah Lee Heeseung, are you okay? You don't look like yourself lately."

I just looked at her and said, "Yea I'm okay, just have some family problems to deal with." Hanna just nodded and patted my shoulder, I took my stuff and said, "Bye Hanna, I'll go to my class first. I have Literature." She nodded and said, "You better go now, you know how strict Ms.Yoo is." I just chuckled and go to the class.

I enter the class and saw Aera and a empty seat next to her, I was about to sit next to her but a male came and sat next to her. I went up to her and said, "Aera-ah, let's talk outside." She looked at me and said, "Talk about what?" Is she that dumb? Why does she act like nothing happened yesterday? I sighed and said, "Yesterday." She sighed and said, "Let's talk about that after school."

I was about to go walk up but then the male next to her said, "What are you guys going to talk about?" I glared at him and said, "You shouldn't eavesdrop people conversation you know. And it's none of your business of what we are taking about." I looked at his name tag and said, "Choi Minhyuk-ssi." He looked at me and asked, "How do you know my name? Did Aera talked about me?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "First of all, we have a name tag for a reason dumbass. Are you really dumb or are you just pretending to be dumb? Second of all, Aera-ah are you close with him?" Aera looked at me and shook her head, I sighed and said, "She's not close to you which means that you have to talk formally with her dumbass."

I looked at Aera and said, "Ya, Aera-ah if this dumbass talk informally with you once again, don't hesitate to tell me. I will break his bones to pieces." She patted my shoulder and said, "Arraseo. Stop fighting now, the teacher will come in soon." I looked at her and said, "Get your bag and stuff, you're sitting next to me." She looked at me and nodded, I glared at the male and she packed all her stuff and I held her hand and took her at the back of the class.

Aera's POV

*thump thump thump* Why is my heart beating so fast? Is it because of the sudden skinship? God Lee Heeseung, you're driving me crazy. He took me to the back of the class and I took a sit next to him and said, "Heeseung-ah, why are you making a scene over such a small thing. I could deal with this myself." He looked at me and said, "As if you would do anything, he's the one that sat next to you in assembly right? And he's the one that is talking to you in locker area right?"

I looked at him and shocked eyes and asked, "How did you know?" He smirked and said, "You were ignoring me this whole day and I wanted to talk to you, and little did I know that kept on sticking with you. Someone have to give that bitch a lesson." I patted his back and said, "Aish, don't waste your energy over people like those. By the way, you look cute when you're mad." I chuckled and looked at his reaction, he got shy and scratched his nape. I laughed at his reaction and not long after the teacher came in the class.

~time skip~

Heeseung's POV

After school I took Aera to the nearest convenience store and talk about the arranged marriage, We arrived at the convenience store and I picked a soda and she picked a soju. I took the soju out of her hand and said, "Yah Park Aera, are you out of your mind?" She sighed and said, "Lee Heeseung chill, I couldn't talk about this soberly. Get me the soju please." I looked at her and whisper-shouted, "You know that you're not legally allowed to drink here right?"

I took an apple juice and said, "Drink this, it's the similar color of beer. Pretend it's beer, and get drunk enough to talk about it." She snatched it from me and said, "Fine." I paid for the drinks and we took a sit at the corner so people wouldn't hear our conversation. We took a sit and I said, "So, where shall we start?" "Take it slowly dude, Let me drink my beer first." I chuckled and opened my soda and took a sip.

She chugged the apple juice down her throat and really pretend that it was beer, she chugged down the whole bottle and said, "Lee Heeseung, what should I do? Should we get married for the sake of our future or should we just enjoy life?"

I sighed and said, "It's your choice Aera-ah, I'll respect your choice no matter what you pick. To be honest my dad works very hard for the company and I just don't want it to fall after all the hard works my dad had did." "Same." She leaned closer to me then cupped my cheeks and said, "Lee Heeseung, shall we get married?"

(Heeseung's Family Story: Hee's dad is a Ceo of a clothing brand that just got popular nowadays, before Hee's dad goes around the globe for making a new branch in many countries. Hee's dad travels for around 2 years and he haven't met his dad since then, they do keep in contact of course. Hee's mom got bored of doing nothing at all so she decided to open up a tteokbokki stall to cure her boredom. So Hee's family is actually rich, they live in a penthouse.)

———————————————————————————
Hello dear readers, how was this chapter? I hope you like it! This book is lowkey turning into a Hee book, I'm so sorry Sunoo~ I'll try to put Sunoo and Hanna's crumb on each chapter moving on forward. Should I give Hee a happy ending? I'm thinking to end this book by 25 chapters, what do you guys think? Thank you so much for 800+ reads! I love you guys~

•This author loves you so much~ <3333

see you guys on the next chapter, paipai~~

-your dear author-