11~

Hanna's POV

After he passed out, I cover his body with blankets and went to the couch and lay myself there. I kept thinking of what he said, and not long after I found myself asleep.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm on my phone and I made a bean sprout soup from the groceries I barely got yesterday, after I made the soup I went to my room to wake Heeseung up. I went into the room and saw Heeseung woke up and sat on his bed, I said, "Come outside, I made bean sprout soup for your hangover." He simply replied, "Mhm, okay." I went to the dining table and serve 2 bowls of the soup, he sat on the chair and hit his head I asked, "What's wrong? Are you sick?" He answered, "It's probably just my hangover." I sighed and said, "Why did you even drink so much, you reek of alcohol right now." "Because I-"

Heeseung's POV

As I was about to say something, I remembered something. "Hanna-ah I like you, I like you since middle school." I was confused and asked, "What did I say yesterday?" She answered, "Oh, you talked about how hard school assignment were and-" I cut her off and said, "Tell me the truth Lee Hanna." She looked down and said, "You confessed your feelings and told me that you like me since middle school." I sighed and said, "Now that I confess that already, I believe it's time for me to leave." "Yah Lee Heeseung, where are you going? You're not going unless you finish this soup, try it at least. And aren't your mom going to kill you if you go home like this?" I looked down and said, "Guess this is the only way." I smirked and said, "I have a set of clothes for you. Just wash up here and go back home after school." I asked, "Is it Kim Sunoo's shirt? If it is I'm not wearing it." She rolled her eyes and said, "This is my cousin Park Jay's shirt. Happy now?" I scratched my head and sat back down on the table and ate the soup that Hanna made, after Hanna ate 5 spoons of it she went to her room and got me a set of shirts. I asked, "Aren't you eating more?" She shook her head and said, "I can't eat a lot in the morning."

I took the shirt from her hand and went to the bathroom to wash up, I look at the sink counter and saw a pair of toothbrush and toothpaste with a sticky note that said, "Lee Heeseung use this, you're breath stinks." I chuckled and brushed my teeth and I went to the shower and saw a towel hanging with a sticky note that said, "Use this you flirty mf." I chuckled and took a shower and wore the shirt Hanna gave me, I went outside as I try to dry my wet hair in the towel. I saw Hanna outside sitting on the couch with a set of shirt on her hand I said, "You can use it now, I'm done." She stood up from the couch and went to the bathroom, I waited for her on the couch and play my phone she got out of the bathroom and prepare her bag and we went to school together.

I gave her a banana milk from my bag that I bought yesterday at the convenience store before getting drunk. I said, "Lee Hanna, this is for you. Thank you for taking me home yesterday." She smiled and said, "That's what friends are for right?" We arrived in school and we had the first class together, we sat next to each other and everyone starts whispering to each other.

Hanna's POV

After we entered class, we heard our names from our classmates. I heard something like, "Lee Heeseung and Lee Hanna is dating, I saw them coming out of Hanna's house together." I looked at Heeseung and tap his shoulders I asked, "Did you tell anyone about yesterday or today?" He shook his head and said, "Why would I tell them? It was already embarrassing enough for me that you heard what I said last night." I sighed ignore them, I saw Sunoo entering the class and heard the words of the other students. He took a glance at me at sat above me, I drop my head on the table and bury my face on my hands.

Sunoo's POV

I took a seat behind Hanna, and as the teacher came in Hanna hasn't woke up yet. Heeseung tap her shoulder but she didn't notice it, he leaned in to her head and pulled her ears and whispered something. Hanna woke up in an instant and hit his arm, he laughed and took out his book from his bag. I noticed there are some shirts in his bag and the clothes he's wearing right now is definitely not his style, that looks like Jay's style. I guess he really spend the night at her house, I felt extremely heartbroken but what else could I do? I'm late I lost her, I don't think I really should interact with her today.

——————————————————————————
Hello dear readers, sorry for late updates I was preparing for upcoming christmas. How was this chapter? I hope you like it, On christmas up till new year I don't think there will be daily update, I will be updating at least once in 2-3 days. I will be busy preparing for my exams over the new year, tysm yeorobun for 290+ reads!! I can't believe i'm really close to 300 reads- Since I'm not sure whether I'll update during christmas, here's an advanced merry christmas to everyone.

Daily Reminder
•Your existence matter.
•Everything will be okay.
•Don't forget to smile and eat today!
•As always, this author loves you so so muchhh♥️

see you on the next chapter, byebyee.

-your dear author-