17~

Sunoo's POV

As I exit the flower shop, I went to the car and put all the stuff on the passenger seat. I drove to Hanna's house and knocked the door, as expected she just woke up with her pink bunny pajamas on. I smiled at her and said, "Good morning star!" She looked at me and said, "Good morning sunshine." She came to me and hugged me, I hugged her back and whispered, "Aegiya, close your eyes. I have a surprise for you."

She pulled back and closed her eyes, I went to the car as fast as a cheetah and took all the stuff I bought for her earlier. As I went back to the door, I put all the stuff in front of her and said, "You can open your eyes now." She opened her eyes and looked at the stuff I brought her, her eyes is full of sparkles. I smiled and said, "Keep looking at me with those eyes Hanna-ah, don't look at other guys like that."

She chuckled at my words and said, "Araseo jealous sunshine, thank you for the foods sunshine! Also come in, don't just stand there." She went inside as I walk behind her, she put all the stuff on the counter and I said, "Aegiya, I have one more surprise for you." "Mhm, what is it?"

I showed her the roses I bought earlier and said, "Aegiya, you know what red roses mean right?" She smiled and said, "Hmm, red roses symbolize hatred and disgust right?" I glared at her and she said, "I was just kidding, red roses symbolize love and romance. You like me that much Kim Sunoo?" I smiled and answered, "Yes, I like you a lot, so don't leave me."

Hanna's POV

As Sunoo said heartwarming words, it melted my heart and gives butterflies to my stomach. That guy knows how to make me fell in love with him over and over again, I tiptoed and kissed his cheeks and said, "I won't go anywhere, so don't worry." He smiled and I opened the food he brought, he bought some corn dogs, fish cakes, sandwich, and waffles. I let out a smile and said, "Wahhh, how do you know I was craving for corn dogs?" "Of course I know, I'm your boyfriend." I let out a chuckle and said, "Let's eat together!"

-time skip-

We are now in the mall, we were just walking around then we pass by the arcade. I dragged Sunoo in the arcade and changed some coins, I played the claw machines but I can't get anything. I poured and Sunoo noticed that, he chuckled and said, "Let me try."

I gave him the coins and he try to play it, then he succeed on his first try. I was jumping and hugged him, "Wahh Kim Sunoo, your hand are lucky! Gomawo sunshine." He looked at me and pat my head, I saw another claw machine and I tried to drag him there but he said, "No more plushies." I pouted and say, "Wae?" "You'll have no more hand to hold mine later, I'll be jealous."

(gomawo:thank you , wae:why)

I chuckled and said, "Alright, I wanna drink something." He smiled and asked, "What do you want? Boba or Coffee?" "Coffee!" He intertwined my hand and said, "Let's go then."

Sunoo's POV

We arrived at Starbucks and Hanna was about to order but I held her wrist and said, "Sit down here, I'll go order the drinks. What do you want? Ice Vanilla Latte?" She smile and nodded, I go to the counter and ordered, "One Iced Vanilla Latte and One Iced Americano please." The cashier nodded and asked, "Name please." "Sunoo." "Cash or card?"

I took out my card and showed it to the cashier, he tap the orders on the monitor and said, "The total is 12,000 won, tap the card on this machine please." I tap the card and took the receipt from the cashier, I waited for the drinks and took the drinks.

I saw someone talking to Hanna, so I approached them with drinks on my hand. I heard he said, "Can I have your number?" Hanna answered, "Not interested." He was about to say something but I went to the table and said, "She says no." He looked at me and asked, "Who are you?" I scoffed and said, "Her boyfriend. Aegiya, here's your coffee. Let's go!" I gave her coffee and intertwined her hands with mine, getting out of the shop.

———————————————————————————
Hello dear readers, first of all I want to apologize for not updating for the past days. My brain is somehow out of motivations and ideas, I couldn't think of anything to write on the books. How was today's chapter? I hope you like it! Did you notice that I changed the cover? Do you like it? Thank you so much for 670+ reads and 50+ votes!! I love uu!!

•This author loves you so so much!!<3333

see you guys on the next chapter, byebye!!

-your dear author-