𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖊𝖘/𝕸𝖆𝖝 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖐!𝕸𝖆𝖝 2.

Charles Leclerc/Max Verstappen.

Sick!Max.

ps. i wrote this chapter before the race, so i didn't know he was world champion yet. but enjoy.

Charles walks next to his best friend since karting. The two had gotten along so well and always did everything together. But now that Max was on his sick leave for the rest of the season, Pierre had been promoted to the red bull seat for the year. As much as Charles has wanted Pierre in red bull, it didn't feel right, in Charles' mind it was still Max's seat.

When ever Charles had the time, he would fly to Monaco to stay and be with Max as much as he could. The boy had gotten sicker as the weeks went by, the cancer was almost gone but because the boy had done too much in the year he was sick. He was weak and very tired, constantly.

It was two months after Max had been hospitalized that he got released from the hospital with strict orders not to train or race for at least a half year. So Max had to wait out the rest of the season before he could go back racing next year. Red bull was quick to let everyone know that the driver was coming back to his car if he had the health for it on a training basis.

Pierre didn't really mind that he had to go back to Alpha Tauri, if Max would come back then he didn't mind. He had come to the dutchman a couple of times to see how the man was doing.

A couple of drivers over the summer break had gone to what is now Max and Charles' apartment. They wanted to spent some time with Max who was right now not on track. But promised that he would be coming along with Charles to all the races just to be away from home.

The guys had fun playing video games and watching movies, they had taken a vacation on Hawaii just to relax and have to do absolutely nothing. They did nothing more then just sun bath, swim a little and go to some cocktail bars as Max didn't had the energy to stand for too long. So a club was out of the question.

Lando and Carlos at one point had to play a round of golf, they dragged Max with them and to his surprise he quite liked to play some golf. They rented a golf kart for Max other wise the two golf lovers would have walked. It broke their heart to see how Max could barely walk more then fifty meters.

Charles went one night with Carlos, Pierre, George, Alex and Daniel to a night club to have some drinks. Lando and Max played until around ten in the evening FIFA, after ten o'clock max kind of passed out on the bed of exhaustion.

Charles had come back into his and Max's room drunk, waking up the poor dutchman who only opened his eyes for a second before he turned around and waited for the Monégasque would climb into bed with him.

Once the season started again, the boys had travelled to the Belgium grand prix and once Max had climbed out of the car of Charles, people start to scream even harder than they did with Charles. The younger of the two wraps his arm under the dutchman and they waved while walking to the paddock.

The team bosses smiled at the two, just being happy that the boy was going to be okay. That it was a long process to full recovery but they know that if Max can win a world Championship while having leukaemia then he would be back in the sport before next year starts.

On the way to the paddock, the two would have to stop a few times so that Max could catch his breath. Charles would have to keep the boy up so that he wouldn't fall, give him his bottle of water so he could breath better.

Charles always worries about his boyfriend, he has a lot of sleepless nights were he just runs his fingers through the blonde mop of hair of his boyfriend. He can't stop worry about the fact that he could have lost him. Charles is scared that Max's lack of self-care is going to be the end of his boyfriend.