𝕸𝖆𝖝/𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖊𝖘: 𝕴𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖈𝖙.

(A/N) this was requested by @Stepulka31, hope you like it. sorry for the long wait. 

Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics.

"red flag, Max, red flag." Max hears his race engineer tell him.

His hands are shaking, as he looks at the white walls. His heart heavy in his chest, his mind racing with thoughts as he can't seem to get rid of them, no matter how much he shakes his head.

"what? Who crashed?" Max asks concerned for whoever crashed.

His alpha nerves had gotten the better of him, his need to protect had gone haywire. The never ending feeling of disappointment in himself for not being able to protect him. he has failed his omega.

"Latifi tried to unlap himself, got on the wet and crashed into Leclerc. I'm sorry, mate." His race engineer tells him.

If he had woken up this morning knowing what he knows now, he would have hated this day and would have crashed Latifi out himself. If he had known he would have tried to kill Latifi or get him banished from ever setting foot on the track again. he crashed out his Charles, his omega mate.

"but is he alright? Is he out?" Max asks, almost growling over the radio, his alpha mate instincts kicking in.

If he were ever to bump into Latifi again, he would show the man just how fucked he is, just how badly Max wants to break this man for hurting his omega. Latifi better stay away from him before he comes to murder him in his sleep. He wouldn't mind going to jail just to protect his omega. His mate.

"he is out, if I have more information I will let you know." His race engineer tells him. which doesn't lessen his worries. Many things could still be wrong with him.

He wipes away the falling tears, he knows that there is nothing too wrong with him but still. Doesn't mean his mind and instincts are giving him a break to calm down at any moment that he is hear and waiting.

"he seems ok, holding his hand and some couple of Marshalls are holding him up but he is awake and talking." His race engineer tells him. it makes it just a little better, knowing that he is conscious and talking.

He sighs once again, leaning over the bed. Closing his eyes for a moment, to calm his nerves and fears. Which he knows are for no reason, yet they are bugging him like he is still gonna lose his omega. He's tired and wants nothing more then to cry.

"fucking Latifi!" Max shouts through the radio, not caring if it is broadcasted or if the said drivers hears him shout that.

The dutchman doesn't do much more then just lay with his head on the bed, taking the good hand of his omega. Linking their fingers together while rubbing his thumb over the soft skin. He huffs once more, hoping that his omega is alright while he sleeps and they wait for the results.

Max parks his car in the pit lane, climbing out and handing his stuff to his trainer as soon as he arrives. He throws his steering wheel into his seat before going on a mission to find Latifi somewhere in the paddock.

Max slowly feels himself drift off to sleep, trying everything in himself to stop that from happening. His instincts to protect Charles staying haywire but not strong enough to keep his exhausted body awake. Slowly his body and mind give up the fight and allow him to fall asleep on the bed.

Max doesn't know if Latifi crashed out too and he doesn't care either. He is a man on a mission and Latifi better hide from Max because he is gonna do the same he did with Ocon in Brazil. But this time he will not stop until the other knew what it means to crash out Charles, to know to what length Max would go to protect his Charles.