𝕸𝖆𝖝/𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖈𝖔: 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊.

Max Verstappen/CHeco Perez.

Mpreg.

Checo rubs his eyes as he looks at the screen in front of him, he had been staying in his office in Monaco for days now since the pandemic had decided to hit even harder and cancelling the season for 2020 entirely. So he was doing some sponsor meetings and other things that would keep the viewers a bit connected with the sport as it sucks just as much for them as it was doing for the drivers.

He has been sitting home for more than four weeks now as they were seeing just how bad this virus was getting, had the FIA decide that it would be the best just to cancel the entire season as the virus was spreading like wild fire around them.

Checo is lucky that he has a husband and a loving home where he can spend his time in this hard time. Most drivers weren't this lucky as Checo, some were alone in their homes with no one there to be with them. Lando is one of those people, who is all alone. He for sure had called and streamed with his friends but nothing really helped with the loneliness he is feeling.

Checo had told the brit a few times when he was passing the gaming room of his young Dutch husband who was gaming a few days back that he should go to either his parents or see if Carlos is willing to take the brit in as Checo knows that Carlos would take the brit in in a heartbeat.

Max had been sick for a few days, he was laying on the couch. Sleeping a lot while he barely ate and Checo was getting scared that he had gotten covid. Checo had checked his temperature and a few other things to make sure he was okay but it wouldn't go away. While Max was getting sicker, Checo was getting more worried.

So as the last resort Checo had made an appointment with the doctor to get his husband a covid test. By the time they have the appointment, the doctor takes the test and within a few minutes they would have the result. Checo tells Max to wait in the doctor's room while he gets the two of them some coffee from the hall.

A nauseous feeling takes over the dutchman and he runs to the bathroom a few doors down from the doctor's office. He throws up his guts for the second time this day and stays there for a moment to feel a little better before he heads back to the office.

Checo and the doctor come back at the same time and notice the lack of the dutchman in the room. Max walks in behind them and he drops on the couch, feeling really nauseous. Too sick to care about anything that is going on around him.

"uhm, Max has no covid but I would like to do some other test." The doctor tell the couple.

Max nods and he lets the doctor take some of his blood while he leans against his husband as the two both have no idea what else could be the cause of Max being sick. They wait patiently on the little couch while the doctor leaves for a while.

Max is very nervous about what could be the thing that is wrong with him and what would happen to his career if it is like cancer or some other illness that will take away the ability to go racing ever again.

Checo is super worried about his husband as he has so much talent and what could be wrong with him. it's not normal to throw up constantly and be so tired that you have to take a hour nap after being awake for three hours. He shakes his head, he should not think like that. But his racing heart and his sweaty while shaking hands are not helping on comforting his husband right now.

They sit in suspension for a while before the doctor comes back with a serious and emotionless face. He sits in the chair and folds his hands over his chest while looking at the two. He doesn't know how to explain this to the two.