𝕱1 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊.

Lance looks at the stark white paper with small black inked letters, the edge of the paper cuts into his skin as he blinks. Lance had hoped that this was just a letter about the rules around the covid-19 shit that was going on around the world. But no, the FIA hasn't come with a solution for the season. But they seem to have come to a solution about the loneliness of the drivers.

Dear Lance stroll,

We would like to apologize about cancelling the season until further notice, with covid-19 taking over the world. We can't do anything else then cancel 2021 until we have found a safe way to bring everyone to the track and have the races start again. like we had announced in Bahrain a few days prior everyone has to stay home and make the most of their time.

Now seeing as of some drivers had told their team bosses the last couple of days, that they are getting really lonely in their houses and some have trouble going through the day because they have no one living with them. We had decided that every driver should get the choice to live in the big house we have bought for the drivers to cure their loneliness and maybe reduce their contacts with other people to just the racing drivers.

We have left our number on the bottom of the letter so that you can call us if you would like this offer. We give you until the end of the week to decide if you would like to spend time in a warm place with a in- and outdoor pool, a private gym and a few other things. If we don't get a call from you we know you don't want to take up this offer and it's all up to you if you want to go.

We hope you are in good health as of right now and that you are not too lonely like some of the other drivers but we hope that you take up the offer to spend some time with your fellow drivers. The list of the invited is on the back.

Kind regards,

The FIA.

Lance sighs, he would really want to take the FIA up on their offer but the way almost no driver other then Esteban and Seb talks to him, makes him doubt that it would be a good idea. He turns the page of the listed drivers who are coming.

Drivers list.

Mercedes: Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas.

Red Bull Racing: Max Verstappen, Sergio Perez and Alex Albon (reserve).

Ferrari: Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz.

McLaren: Daniel Ricciardo and Lando Norris.

Aston Martin: Sebastian Vettel and Lance Stroll.

Alpine: Fernando Alonso and Esteban Ocon.

Alpha Tauri: Pierre Gasly and Yuki Tsunoda.

Willems Racing: George Russell and Nicolas Latifi.

Alfa Romeo: Kimi Raikkonen, Antonio Giovinazzi and callum Ilott (reserve)

Haas: Mick Schumacher and Nikita Mazepin.

These are the drivers plus one reserve driver some of the drivers were missing too much not to see him in the house. The four oldest drivers who decide to go there are in charge of the house.

If you do decide to take us up on the offer you will get another letter with some small rules and the address of the house. We can tell you it's somewhere in the south of Europe. There will also be a list of things we advise you to take with you as that might come in handy.

He looks at the letter and decides to see if maybe Sebastian is going or see what his opinion is as he is some kind of the person almost every driver goes to for comfort and advice. He dials in the number of his new team mate and waits for him to pick up.