CH-3 The History Pt1

"We were called..." Brei paused and looked at the other girls, "Pag tumawa kayo puputok labi nyo." Brei warned the others as she raised her right fist.

"Go on Brei." Alice informed Brei with an almost Glare from her deadly eyes.

Brei cleared her trhoat and continued.

"We were called Tondo Fuckers." Brei continued.
She heard a few snickers and saw a few smirks from the girls listening.

She just shook her head and continued. "Ako yung siga ng Tondo 1 Elementary School and siya naman sa Tondo 2. Eventually nag kita kami nung highschool." Brei continued her story.

"Eventually nag agree kami na mag suntukan but even before we could kill each other. The gang from the other school attacked us. We eventually teamed up and fought them." Brei informed the girls, "That's it the end." Brei added.

"I think you skipped the most important part Brei.." Alice called her out, "The part where Sayaka comes in."

Brei looked at Alice with a pensive stare before taling a deep breath.

======

"Si Sayaka, siya yung student Council President ng Highschool namin." Lara continued her story, "Nung  una, galit siya sa amin pero one time, nung na cornet siya ng mga hayop na taga Moriones Highschool eh kami ying nag ligtas sa kanya. Kaya ayun, simula nun, naging parte na siya ng TF." Lara explained.

"Pero eventually, nahuli ako ng mga taga Pier 2." Lara added, "Tinext nila sina Brei at Yaka na nadakip nila ako. Hinampas nila ako ng tubo sa ulo." Lara explained as she touched the scar on her right eyebrows, "Pag gising ko si Yaka ang andun, duguan. Wala si Obri— si Brei. Hindi siya pumunta." Lara ended her story as the other girls fall silent.

=====
"Sinabihan ko si Sayaka na wag nang pumunta kasi hindi siya marunong makipag basag ulo." Brei continued, "pero nag pumilit siya, eventually, na ubos ko yung mga nakabantay sa labas. Sinabihan ko si Sayaka na maghintay sa labas pero hindi siya nakinig, pumasok pa din siya..." Brei paused, "pag kapasok nya sinalubong siya ng tubo sa mukha, nahatak ko siya pero ako yung tinamaan." Brei informed them as she touched the scar on her chin, "Nilabanan ko yung mga natitirang kalaban pero hinimatay ako dahil sa sugat ko." Brei paused as she took another deep breath, "Pag gising ko nasa hospital na ako. Pagkatapos nun eh hindi na ako kinausap ni Lara mi— ni Lara Mae hanggang graduation." Brei finished her story.

"Kaya ka galit kay Sayaka?" Jem asked non chalantly,

"Kung nakinig lang siya sana..." Brei replied as she grit her teeth.

The other girls fell silent.

"Who's next?" Alice asked the girls.

=====

"Sela is... was my bestfriend and my first love." Abby started her story, "We were fine until I confessed and I was rejected." Abby finished her story almost immediately.
The other girls raised their eyebrows.
"Yun lang?" Lara asked in disbelief.
"Yes" Abby replied coldly, glaring at Lara.
"Actually, nag attempt si Abby na halikan si Sela pero umayaw si Sela." Sheki Non-chalanty added.
All the girls gasped.
"What?" The other girls almost exclaimed in chorus.
"Shekinah, alam mo, yang bunganga mo!" Abby growled.
The other girls looked at Abby in anticipation.

======

"I, I do like Abby, pero hindi pa ako ready." Sela continued her story.
"We continue being friends but things aren't the same anymore."

"What do you mean?" Jem asked in surprised.

"Uy, interesado." Brei teased Jem.

Jem rolled her eyes and stared at Sela with anticipation.
"Hindi ko na alam paano ilulugar sarili ko at hindi ko na alam kung saan ilulugar si Abby" Sela finally finished her story.

The other girls fell silent. They can feel the sadness from Sela.

"Ako naman, pwede?" Gabb asked the girls.

The other girls just gave a nod.

=====

"Niligawan niya si Coleen habang nililigawan din si Ella." Lara explained.

"Pinaasa niya yung kaibigan ko ng sobra tas iniwan niya sa ere." Lara added.

"Hindi lang si Ella, pati na din si Coleen, iniwan niya sa ere." Abby added.

"Kaya ikaw Rans, mag ingat ka." Lara warned the suprised girl.

"Bat ako mars? Mabait ako!" Rans protested.

"Wag ako Francine, alam kong ka chat mo yung mokong na yun." Sheki revealed the other girl's secret.

"Affected ka naman?" Rans joked.

"Hindi, pero affected siya nung na kita niya si Margarita ulit." Abby let the cat out this time.

"Ikaw, Abelaine, tumahimik ka!" Sheki attempted to slap Abby but the latter started to run.

=====
"Bat mo ko pinatawag?" Jem asked the Girl who looked at her with confused and worried look.

"Kasi.." the girl paused.

"What Sela?" Jem asked, clearly irritated by Sela's hesitation.

"Kasi ayaw kong matulad tayo sa kung ano ang nangyari sa amin ni Abby." Sela finally replied.

"Na hindi mo alam kung saan lulugar?" Jem asked sarcastically.

"Hindi, na mawala ka sa akin." Sela answered Jem as she moved closer and kissed Jem's lips.

Jem was taken aback.
This is not the Sela she knew.
The kiss was as sweet as it could get.
Jem savored every moment of it.

After the kiss, she saw Sela's eyes brimming with tears.

She can't blame the girl, her eyes were the same.

She let out a smile which was answered by a smile as well.

"Guys?" A familiar voice broke the magic.

======

"Hindi ko alam kung saan si Jemimah." Brei replied, "pero mukhang papunta siya kanina sa rooftop." Brei added.

"Thanks Brei!" Dana replied with a smile as she run towards the staircase.

She tries to remember the words she wants to say to Jem.

On how she would confess her feelings.

On how she would take care of her.

She hurriedly opened the door but what she saw was Sela and Jem kissing each other.

She wasn't sure what to feel.

She can feel the tears forming in her eyes.

She wiped them and tried to swallow the lump of saliva that was giving her difficulties from breathing.

She mustered all her strength and muttered.

"Guys?"