CHAPTER-2

It was finally the day of your debut as you wake up you get a call from Gigi *you pick the call*
"Hi Gigi how you doing" as you get up "I'm doing good you excited for today?" She teases as I was nervous and excited for today " Yeah" *gulps* " So wanna hang out before that?" She says! "Sure" *blushes* "It's unusual for you to ask me that" you tease her

Gigi's POV
"Well um..........I'll  pick you in 20  minutes alright bye" *blushes*

15 minutes later
Y/N's POV
After I took my breakfast and had a quick shower I was done and was waiting for her

3 Minutes later
She arrives my house our plan was to go to watch a movie....
"So what should we watch this time?" I ask her as I look at her "you can decide for today alright?" She says as I think as a movie comes to my mind " what about Spider man??" I ask her " Damb. Wish that could have came in my mind first then let's go.

3 hours later
"Ahh I'm exhausted" as I walk out of the theatre. "You tired after that?" She says."Anyway if that's then I'll drop you home your having your debut later after all"

Some minutes later
We reach my home " Thank you for taking me out" I say " Aww mention not" As she hugs me and we say goodbye. After that I go to my room and take a nap for a bit.

Later the evening
*Yawns* "Guess it's time to go" I put my wrestling gear in the bag and get into my car and go to the royal rumble event.

A/N- Pretty short chapter again and sorry for late update. I'll try to update regularly from now bye. Take care!!