CHAPTER-21

Y/N's POV                                      I woke up in my hotel room as the golden sun peeked it's way over the horizon through the window. I tried to block the sunlight with the pillow. Sighing, i heaved myself out of the bed, eye-lids still half shut. I decided to take a walk to the top of the building to look the city. As i was on m way, i saw a few people already up as i had woke up early today. As i made my way up to the top, i heard a voice behind me "Where are you going, my love?" I looked behind and was happily greeted by gigi. "Hey gigi, why are you up so early ?" I ask "I fancied a little walk, seems i stumbled into you" I grabbed her hand immediately as she blushed. She always glowed red when i held her hand. I pulled her with me as we finally got to the top of the building we were staying. We made it just in time for when the sun was fully revealed. "Gigi it's beautiful isn't it?" i ask "It reminds me of you" She replies with a giggle "Why do you think that?" "I'm not too sure but whenever i look at the sun it makess me think of you" She turned to me and slit her hands under the shirt i wore for bed. She rested it on my heart as she felt my heartbeat. "Y/N, you're heart is racing" She laughed "Well when you touch me there with your soft hands what would you expect". "Shut up and kiss me you dummy" Gigi laughed. I always felt happy when gigi smiled and laughed. I got myself closer to gigi as we gazed into each other's eye. Her moon like eyes were so pretty as i could not stop staring at them. We got closer until our foreheads touched "Y/N, i love you" she leaned forward as she kissed me "Love you more gigi". We slowly close our eyes as our lips connected. Some time later we returned to our rooms "Good luck for your match" she says as i hug her.

Evening at the arena                       Damn i'm sleepy and the show just started and my match is the last ugh what a pain, i want to sleep.

After the match                           Roman reigns won the match and i made my way back to my locker room and gigi came to me "Good match" She says as she hugs me from behind "You're drenched in sweat" She says "I'll take a shower now" I say as i kiss her

I went into the bathroom as i headed into the shower. I dropped my gear off as i turned the shower temperature high. The water was hot and steam filled the room, as i finally entered. I leaned against the wall, and just let myself clear my mind of everything. The drops of water trickled down my face as the temperature felt perfect against my skin.

I heard someone open the door. I saw gigi open the door and stand there with a towel wrapped around her as she glowed bright red. She looked to the side as she seemed embarrassed."Do you mind if i join you?" Gigi asked to join me in the shower, which sent butterflies to my stomach. "No.... not at all" Gigi slowly walked towards the shower as she seemed nervous. The shower was running as water kept sliding down my body. As gigi was outside of the shower, she dropped her towel revealing her perfect body. She covered her parts with her hands. "Don't stare" She said flustered. Gigi joined me in the shower as she looked away in embarrassment. "Gigi you're so beautiful, don't be ashamed of yourself" i told her to make her feel more comfortable. "Thank you" Gigi came closer as the water was now splashing on her. She let go of her hands covering herself as she placed her hands on my chest. Gigi gazed into my eyes as she smiled at me and she then ran her fingers down my chest, which felt amazing. "Do you like it when i do that?" She ask "Yeah" I reply Gigi came even closer then she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Her breast were pressed up to my chest as she did not take her eyes off of mine. "Y/N, back in the days i only thought about this" She giggled softly, "Gigi,come here" I put my hands on her cheeks as water was flowing down my face. I brought her face closer to mine as her eyes told me everything. She wanted me, and i wanted her. I pulled gigi in for a kiss underneath the shower as we took long and slow kisses. Each time we separated for air, i sneaked a peek at her to confirm this was not a dream or my imagination. My whole body tingled as my body was pressed up against gigi's body. Her arms held my back, as she kept kissing me deeper and harder. We both melted as we had each other memorised. We separated our lips as we paused for a while as we locked eyes together. Her gently and soft hands held my back. Some of my hair collapsed over my face from the running shower, so gigi used her delicate hands to move it out of the way. Her hands were now holding my face, delicately like a feather. She was so gentle as i could not take her eyes off her own . This time, Gigi pulled me into a kiss. I remembered what her light and sweet lips felt like. She had her whole body against mine, as i leaned against the wall. Water ran down her hair and face as she felt the warmth of the shower and my body was up against hers. We separated for the final time. Gigi let me hold her in my arms as she was neatly pressed up against me with her face tucked into my chest.

I gently turned her around and held my arms over her shoulders while she leaned on my body. We stayed like this for some minutes while i shut my eyes to embrace gigi's body. All i thought of was Gigi. Nothing else bothered me now. It was just gigi and me and we had as much time in the world to show our affection for each other.

We both got out of the shower and dried ourselves and we left.

A Week Later                          At My House                            Gigi and i met to watch movie and and we were done she was about to leave but i insisted her to stay for a bit and we were talking in my balcony she was gazing in the sky then she saw a shooting star and she pulled me "Hey. Hey! Make a wish" she said as she joined her hands and i did the same and there was a moment of silence "Did you make a wish?" She asks excitedly then i smiled a little "Yes" I reply "What did you wish for?" she asks, i look at her and smile at her "I won't tell you" i said She pouts "Why not, tell me" She says "I won't tell you" i say again "Gosh, you're so petty" she says "What did you wish for" I ask she looks back at me "I won't tell you" she mimicks me "So petty of you to copy that" I say, She giggles "You started it first" She says as another shooting star comes  and goes "Let's get married quickly" i say "What? Why are you bringing up marriage now?" she says as she leans forward and kisses me "Y/N I love you" "Too!"

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔! 𝘿𝙊 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙊𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔!
𝙔/𝙉 𝙇/𝙉 𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙁𝙁.