CHAPTER-20

Morning                   
Y/N POV                                   A ray of light slipped through the slit in the curtain, shining staright into my shut eyes. I slowly opened my tired eyes and saw gigi sleeping next to me facing me. She looked at peace when she slept as her breathing was soft and angelic. Her hair flopped over her face and covered her cheeks. I sudenly realised what if Kiyoshi and Ricochet had come back? I checked over to their bed but it was empty, guess they didn't came back last night. I sighed in relief but wondered why they didn't returned. "Y/N?" i heard from behind me, Gigi woke up "Oh hey gigi you slept well?" i ask "Mhm" She yawns. Within a second she let out a sharp gasp "Wait Y/N did they returned last ni-" I stop her "They aren't here thankfully" I said as she relaxed back down. "Y/N last nigth was fun" Gigi blushed red while laying down. I laid myself down in bed next to her and looked into her eyes and looked into her eyes and she placed her hands on my cheek "Y/N it si no tfair i cannot keep my eyes off of you and all i can do is think about you. Can you stop being soo hot? It is annoying me" She laughed "Not if you stop being so pretty" I replied back while smirking "Shut up Y/N, you're embarassing me" she giggled while her cheeks were ruby red "come here" she smiled. We crept our faces closer to one another as we connected our lips.

The rest of the day went normal as usual and days passed by like that and we were finally reaching WrestleMania, we were days away from Mania so we were to move to dallas.

I packed my things and got ready to go and left with gigi to catch the flight. "Ready?" I ask "More than ever" She replies.

A/N- Uh sorry for late update again I've been busy with my school and other things so I don't get much time 💔 and this story is now coming to an end guess I might end it in the next chapter and after 2 chapter. And sorry for short chapter 💔😁