29

I stare at the intruder sitting on the couch, my gun pulled out on him

"Who the fuck are you?" I spit, on high alert from the stranger sitting on Apollo's sofa.

Bear jumps up from where he is curled at the intruder's feet, now bounding over to me and my brothers to join our side, taking up a defensive stance and growling lowly at the boy.

He had his hands in the air, surrendering to the four guns being pointed in his direction and his mouth dropped open at Bear's switching sides.

"Bro I thought we were cool." He muttered quietly to the dog, who only barked and whined in return, conflicted by the scenario going on.

"For real, who the fuck are you?" Maxim yelled, getting impatient.

"Woah, woah, calm the fuck down." The boy protested, "I'm with Apollo and Car, chill ok."

"Then where are they?" Milan said defensively, jabbing his gun in the boy's direction.

It was at that moment Car and Apollo decided to stroll down the stairs casually, speak of the motherfucking devils.

And they shall appear.

As soon as Car saw our compromising positions her eyes widened significantly. "Put the guns away!" She commanded, making us all drop our guns and put them back in our holsters.

She gave us a glare and then walked over to the intruder, "Mateo are you okay?" She asked genuinely.

So his name is Mateo.

Good to know...

"Car, who is this, and why are you home?" Andrei asks firmly, standing tall with his arms crossed over his chest.

I see Car take a patient breath in and out. I don't blame her though, we can be very overbearing.

"Something happened at school okay? So Mateo and Apollo took me home." She states simply, a 'do not ask more questions' look plastered on her cute face.

But we were never sticklers for the rules.

"What happened?" Maxim and I ask at the same time, making me grin over at him the same time he turns to galre deeply at me.

"Gud, gi meg tålmodighet." She murmurs in what we've learnt to be Norwegian (something she speaks when she's had enough of us), slumping her head back and closing her eyes.

(God, give me patience)

"What language was that?" Apollo finally pipes up, standing straighter from where he was leaning against the wall, arms crossed. He watches Car intrigued and deeply, has he not heard another language before? Dumbass.

"Norwegian." Milan brushes him off quickly, turning his attention back to Car, "дорогой, what happened?" He asked softly, making Car look conflicted.