This Is Not Our Goodbye

CHERRY POV

     I wake up with my head throbbing. I whine and reach for Khaos. His side of the bed is empty but warm, so he hasn't been gone long. Dammit, why did I drink so much? I roll over and pry my eyes open. There is aspirin, a bottle of water, and a note. I open the water and take the aspirin, then I read the note.

Baby Girl,

    I figure you would need the aspirin and some water. I drew you a hot bath, go enjoy it. I will be back with breakfast. I will make you my hangover-cure breakfast burritos. I love you. Be back soon.

Love,

Khaos

     Damn, that man can be sweet. I struggle but manage to get my tired and sore body from the bed. I feel slightly nauseous and dizzy when I stand. I grab the bed and take a couple of deep breaths, letting the feeling pass. When it does, I stumble my way to the bathroom. I feel the water for my bath, still nice and warm. I go about my morning routine. When I am done, I take off the shirt Khaos must have put on me last night and my undergarments, then lower myself into the bath. I can smell the lavender and rose oils he put in here. God, I really love that man.

     Speaking of that man, I hear the bedroom door open, I can smell the coffee, eggs, bacon, sausage, and spices. I can hear him approaching the bathroom, "I see you found my note and your bath. Enjoying the bath baby girl?" he asks. I hum and nod. "Would be better if you feed me and then join me," I say a little flirty. He laughs, "I think I can manage that." He picks up a burrito and holds it up to my mouth for me to eat. I take a bite; spicy greasiness greatness explodes all over my taste buds and I moan from how good it is. Khaos' eyes darken and he adjusts himself from my reaction, I barely contain my smile. He holds it up for me to get another bite, I loved his reaction to mine. This time I moan again, louder, and take the time to lick my bottom lip to clean up the little bit of cheese. I get the reaction I want; he sets our food off to the side, quickly striping and joining me in the tub. He picks me up as he slides in behind me and spears me with is his dick. I moan from the pain and pleasure mixture. The way he stretches and fills me, I can feel him everywhere all at once. I love it. He reaches around playing with my tits and nipples he jackhammers in and out of me. After he fucks me into my first orgasm, he lifts me again and spins me around making me stand with one leg over his shoulder as he dives face-first into my pussy. He licks and sucks on my clit making me moan, "Gabe" and he jams two fingers in curling to hit my g-spot. Right before I fall over the cliff into my second orgasm, he removes his fingers and starts fucking me with his tongue. I lose it, I cum screaming his name. "I am not done with you, yet" he says taking my leg off his shoulder. Khaos turns me around and tells me to touch the wall as he bends me over. He stands behind me and grabs my shoulders as he slams back in. He uses my shoulders as anchors to pound in me deep and hard. I moan and scream my way through two more orgasms before he shoots streams of his hot cum in me.

     After our bath escapades, he washes us both up. "That was the best hangover cure ever," I say with a smirk as we dry off. Khaos laughs as he dries off. We get dressed and finish our now cold breakfast. It was okay but so much better hot. "Are you going to head downstairs with me? I need to talk to Dad and see if he has heard from Diego. We know Alejandro's plan was to leave from Houston, Texas this morning. If he has left, I will be in and out of the clubhouse. We are prepared but we want to make sure we are well prepared." he states. "Yeah, I am headed downstairs with you. I wish I could be out there with you, but I will settle for handling him when he is in the cage. I'll hang with the girls, booze-free, while you are busy. I will be okay. I love you, Gabe." I say. A few days ago, he told me to start using his given name. It's weird for me. I have known him for a long time, and he was always Khaos. "I love you too, Cherry. I have a question; do you think you'll ever go back to your birth name when this is over?" he asks. "No. You named me, remember? It was the night we met, and you asked my name, I wouldn't tell you. You said my hair reminded you of cherries, so you would call me Cherry. It stuck; I love it. Gracie May O'Connor is dead forever." I reply. "I remember but I love both of your names. I love Gracie May and I love Cherry Reye. I don't care about your last name because someday it will be Collins." he replies pulling me into his chest and kissing me deeply. I pull away breathlessly and remind him, "We don't have time for another round. Better cool your jets and settle down, big boy."