Reboot/Remake: Arc 1, Chapter 1

It's gonna be a complete overhaul! Changing some things here and there. The ship will also change. As much as I love Elizabeth, I feel like it won't work in this crossover. As far as I can tell, maybe Akame or Leone? Don't know. I guess we'll see right?

On the subject of powerscaling the Personas and balancing, I'm only giving him 3 Personas. Orhpeus, Thanatos, and Messiah. If you can convince me on another Persona, I'll think about it later on and will put them in.

Well, let us start a new game plus shall we?

He didn't know how much time had passed. Days? Weeks? Months? Years? Decades? Centuries? He lost track of time. Ironically, he knew time was never on his side.

He was stuck as a seal for a Goddess, no more like Guarding it. What was he guarding against? Erebus. Humanity's wish for an end of all things.

He fought Erebus everytime it sought to get close to the Goddess. He succeeded every battle.

He is not lonely by any means, no. Even if his friends, loved ones, and family die, he would still remain strong, for them. When he was gifted a miracle, he would use it to protect the ones he holds dear.

After all, he still has someone else waiting for him. The destructive attendant, Elizabeth. She was his guide, his friend, his reason into finding an answer to life. His answer to life.

However, it has been quite a while since she last visited. It was worrisome.

[Break]

It was that time again, Erebus rose once more. He summoned all of his Personas, no matter how strong, how weak, or supportive, he always needed to go all out to defeat the Humanity's wish for Death.

"Slay the beast!" Siegfried brought his sword in a downward angle. Attis was right behind him while concentrating on a decisive Garudyne.

Thanatos growled, launching headfirst with it's blade. The Norse God Odin, threw his spear with might. "Chew on this, Beast!"

Yoshitsune drew his katanas and channeled his strength, he too, used his signature skill, Hassou Tobi. "You shall fall here, Fiend!"

"My, my, it has begun hasn't it?" Even though he couldn't pyshically move his head, that voice was Elizabeth.

"You may rest now, Makoto-sama. Let me take care of this once and for all." That...sounded...!

'You can't Elizabeth!'

"You found your answer, I found mine. It was to guide you. A guide must always protect their followers. You, who had a rocky life filled with dread day after day, let me relieve you of your duties."

Elizabeth opened up her book, tarot cards begin to shine. 'No!'

"Let me be selfish once more." Elizabeth crushed all of the cards and all he could see was a bright light.

'Elizabeth!'

[Break]

When the light faded, all he could see was greenery, trees, and a blue sky.

"...Elizabeth? Why?" His throat was raspy. He can barely move his legs and arms. He felt something tapping his abdomen.

It was a gun, no, it was an Evoker, wrapped around by a yellow scarf and a note found within.

You must be confused and upset with me, Makoto-sama. I'm sorry, I just wanted to save you. You burdened yourself far too long. It is now my turn to shoulder your burden, please, don't think unwell of me. Regain, a life you have lost. You are strong.  Your ever Destructive Attendant,

Elizabeth.

He found out he had cried, the droplets on the note was the evidence. Standing up, he sees a small lake and a dense forest. It looked like it was the morning of a new day.

*Rustle* *Rustle*

Hearing the bushes move around, he spun his body around and quickly grabbed his Evoker.

"..." He stood silently. Waiting for anything to pop out at any moment.

He felt a sense of danger quickly headed his way, ducking his head, he heard a gunshot from miles away.

No good, he was at a disadvantage. He couldn't pinpoint the sniper, the rustling bush had stopped, a figure came out with a blade filled with the intent to kill.

He sidestepped and leapt back. Taking a closer look at the figure, it was girl maybe around the same age as him.

"...?" And for the second time of his 'life', he was confused. He still couldn't speak yet since he was parched.

The girl had raven colored hair, charcoal eyes, black clothing and red stripes. She was wielding what looks to be a katana and it's sheath on her side.

"Who are you?" She asked suddenly.

He pointed to his throat, indicating he couldn't speak. She took it the wrong way and ran right at him.

He pointed his Evoker to his head, he was not going to die today, never.

"Per..." The Girl kept running at him, "so..."
She was just a yard stick away from his being. "..na!"

Orpheus blocked the strike and kicked the girl away. "How rude." The girl skid on the ground before recovering back up.

"A teigu user..?" "Teigu? Mhm, it doesn't matter. You attacked Him, it is my duty to protect him."

Orpheus was talking...he just shook his head. He needed to calm the situation down. "...Water."

The girl looked at him then back at Orpheus. She threw a canteen at him. "Thanks..."

He drank the water. When was the last time he had a drink? Orpheus faded into blue flames. The girl looked astonished.

"...Not an enemy. Just a bystander." He threw the canteen back to the girl...which he still doesn't know the name of.

"That doesn't answer the question. Who are you? And how did you obtain a teigu?"

"What is a- No. What is your name?" "Akame." That...was progress at least. "Yours?" "Yuki Makoto."

"And what is your reason of trespassing this property?"

"I woke up here." Akame didn't buy it. "I don't know." She looked at him again. "If it makes you feel more better, I'm not going to attack."

She...processed the information in her thoughts and sheathes her katana. "You are prisoner as of now." She cuffed him with rope. She took his scarf and Evoker.

"...Why the scarf?"

"It's fluffy."

And done! First chapter for the first Arc! Let's goooooo!

HoshidanWolf

_Arsene_

Here read it.

See you guys and gals next time.