Chapter 2.5

Angel: Alright, thanks to _Arsene_ here, he helped with a lot of the arcana's...but that's for later. Enjoy!

Mine: What do you mean personal space you dimwit?! If anything, give us some insight about your power!

Makoto: Whatever floats your boat Mine. I can answer some questions, does anybody have some?

Najenda: It'll be quite intriguing. I have some time to spare so get started Makoto.

Makoto: Alright then, Elizabeth?

Elizabeth: Yes Makoto-sama?

Makoto: Could you please make some tea? Preferably hot.

Elizabeth: Yes Makoto-sama.

She bows and walks away.

Makoto: Hm...alright. Who's first?

Akame shot her hand first in the air.

Akame: If you summoned both Messiah and Thanatos at the same time what will happen?

Makoto: Hm...never done it before. Thanks for the idea.

Akame then pouts.

Mine: What is persona?

Makoto: Persona is the train of thought, like your trueself and it projects into the real world. It has unlimited potential.

Lubbock: Sounds broken and op if you ask me. Right, so if you can summon Jeanne D'Arc, who else can you summon?

Makoto grabbed his evoker and pulled the triggered.

"Mou...why did you call me Onii-chan! I was playing with Jack and Pyro!"

Alice turns her head around seeing all the new people and sits on Makoto's lap which he didn't mind.

Makoto: Say hello to them Alice.

"Greetings humans! I'm Alice! Onii-chan's little sister!"

Bulat: Nice to meet you too Alice. Say, who is this Pyro and Jack?

Makoto sighs and pulls the trigger again summoning the brothers in question.

"Jack Frost and Pyro Jack! Brother's in arms and servants to Master!"

Sheele: Oh my! Aren't they adorable?!

She said hugging Frost Jack while Pyro Jack is trying to escape the purple-ette from her grasp.

Makoto: Alright who's next?

Leone: Any other unique skills you can do?

Makoto: A few, interdimensional pockets, magic and some other classified information.

'Probably shouldn't tell them that I have an endless supply of this world's currency.'

Elizabeth: Here's your tea dear.

She sets his cup next to him.

Makoto: Thanks...sweetie.

Still not comfortable saying those kinds of things but he'll get used to it.

Sheele: No questions come to mind except this one, do you have to use the gun to summon "personas"?

Makoto: It has to do with mental trauma. It triggers the brain to do some exhilarating "pain". If that is all, I'll take my leave and head to the Capital.

Najenda: Hold on there, even if you aren't exactly caught with us, you should be careful out there.

"We of the world arcana bless you the Justice Arcana."
Lvl 2
"Your power to create personas of the Justice Arcana has increased!"