Chapter 2: Kill off the Introductions!

Angel: You can't tell me Makoto is badass in that pic!

_Arsene_: He is. But it would've been better if Mitsuru was with him!

Angel: Hush bro. On with the story!

Najenda: Persona...And what about you Elizabeth?

Elizabeth: It is the same as Makoto-sama's but I use tarot cards to summon personas.

Tatsumi: I have a question. What exactly are Personas?

Makoto: In due time, all will be revealed. Can I go to sleep now? I'm tired and I want to sleep.

Leone: Wait! Just one more question. How many of these "Personas" do you have?

Makoto:....Many.

Leone, Akame, Najenda and Tatsumi fell down anime style. Of course he would say something like that.

Elizabeth: Makoto-sama, you do very well know you can only have a certain amount now right?

"Little brother, she is right. I can only sense Thanatos, Messiah, Orpheus, Jack Frost, Pyro Jack and Telos Orpheus."

'Is that you Jeanne D'Arc?'

"Mou...I told you to call me Onee-chan! And I will always be here to help you!"

'Thanks...Onee-chan...'

"Kyaaaa! You finally called me Onee-chan!"

Why is Jeanne so happy? Well, Jeanne had always been overprotective for Makoto, and she had always been calling him her little brother ever since he had been a seal for Nyx. She had always tried to get Makoto to call her Onee-chan to no avail and now! He finally called her Onee-chan! This was a dream come true!

Makoto: See you guys in the morning.

With that he left as Elizabeth follows him with her hands behind her back humming away.

*Timeskip- 8 am. Location- Night Raid Hideout*

As Makoto and Elizabeth prepare for the day ahead of them, they were called down by Leone.

Leone: C'mon you two. You need to meet the rest of the group. Warning though, they are bit extreme.

Makoto sighs. Meeting more people was a pain, but he had to understand his new group of teammates.

Now you may it call it bizarre and wild but these people....were not what he was expecting. Hell, not even Elizabeth saw this coming.

Lubbock: So who are these three?

Lubbock is fairly average guy with green hair and eyes. He wore a green shirt and green pants. God that's a lot of green.

Mine: I was about to ask that too!

Next to him was a short petite girl with pink hair, pink eyes and wears pink.....what the hell is going on with these colors?!

Bulat: They must've been recruited by Najenda. Otherwise they look fairly decent, the one with brown hair is a it scrawny though.

This was Bulat. He was ripped with his chest looking like a bodybuilder. He wore a black blazer and his hairstyle was similar to 'Josuke'.

Sheele: Oh my. Do you perhaps want some tea or coffee while our boss gets here?

This was Sheele. She had magenta hair and eyes, her clothes were also magenta. She was considered the most caring one of the bunch. She had a calming aura around her.