Prank war II

Lisa's pov
I had woken up first than my girlfriend, y/n and I decided to make us some breakfast before she wakes up.
While i was looking for ingredients I found something very interesting, I found a box of viagra and it gave me an excellent idea.
Y/n pranked me yesterday with the worst prank ever so this will be my revenge, i put it on her juice and finished the food.
I went to wake her up and it was difficult as usual.

"Baby wake up, i made us breakfast" i whispered in her ear and she grabbed my waist pulling me closer to her and bot letting me leave.

"I don't want to, let's just cuddle the whole day, no eating, no peeing, no showering, no socializing, nothing" She murmured with her sleepy voice and it was the cutest thing ever such a shame i will be seeing other side of her in a few hours.

"Nooo come on let's eat, i'm not going to let you starve we can cuddle after we're done eating I promise you" Y/n groaned and finally left the bed.

As I expected the first thing she did when she sat at the table was drinking the juice and then eating. I hope it works because I can't wait to see her face when i tell her she got pranked again.

After we ate I decided to take a shower maybe the viagra pill would start to do its magic when i'm out of the shower.
And i was right, once i got to the room to get some clothes y/n couldn't stop staring.

"Do you want a picture so you can look longer?" I bit my lip so it would be more provocative.

"Maybe i do" She said like she was mesmerized by a work of art. I shook my head at her response and dressed up and laid next to her on my bed.

"Lisa?" Y/n sounded innocent.

"Mmmm" I hummed.

"Can we please cuddle and maybe make out?" Y/n was now on top of me but i was unbothered playing some games on my phone.

"I don't know..." I pretended to be focused on my games.

"Lisaaaa" y/n whined, such a big baby. I dropped my phone games just so I could give her at least a little of attention.

We decided to watch a movie and in the middle of the movie Y/n started kissing my neck and she knew my weak spot but I wasn't going to claim defeat.

"Y/n i'm still tired from last night" I whined and she immediately stopped.

"But Lili... I'm really horny right now" I couldn't resist her eyes.

"Yeah that come because i put some viagra on your drink during breakfast" I started laughing so much I couldn't even hold it in.

"I thought you said no more pranks!!" She said shocked.

"I never said anything like that, that was your own words n/n" I couldn't stop laughing, she looked in such disbelief towards me that it was funny.

"Fair enough but this is the last time otherwise I'm pulling all my pranks on you" I immediately got worried that she would make another mean prank but this time I would be ready.

"You wouldn't!" I dared her and y/n got up and started picking up her clothes on the floor.

"I'm leaving..." y/n said getting in the bathroom to get changed.

"Where you're going?" I asked curiously, she left the bathroom and walked to the room's door.

"Li-ving room" she spelled it out for me with an annoyed tone. She was planning something, her mood changed too fast was it because she was turned on?
I stayed in the room playing the game i was playing on my phone before y/n interrupted but I started hearing screams coming out of the living room so i got up and once i got to the hallway i hear moans, I hurried to the living room as fast as I could to see what was happening. Y/n and Rosé were fighting over the tv controller.

"Yah y/n give it to meee" Rosé whinedon top of y/n while trying to reach for the controller.

"I won't Chaeyoung-ah" She was giggling like it was the funniest thing ever. Rosé leaned more into y/n making them both fall from the couch. Rosé's knee was in the middle of y/n leg and without realizing Rosé pressed her knee into y/n's private part while reaching for the controller, this made y/n moan and Rosé immediately stopped what she was doing to look at y/n with her eyes widened.

"YAH! What is this, get out of y/n Rosé" I made my way to them grabbing y/n's wrist and dragging her inside of my room and throwing her on the bed but not too hard.

"Ouch?" She said grabbing her wrist where I grabbed her.
I wasn't going to talk with her instead i sat there in silent for a good one hour. Y/n got tired of the silence and decided to speak.

"Hey Lili...this is not fun anymore talk with me i'm bored" She turned to me pouting.

"Hey hello, i'm here can i please have my girlfriends attention?" Y/n put her head in between my phone and me making me see her instead of my screen.

"I'm not horny anymore i just want your attention, babyyy" She sounded like a kid.

"Okay fine..." She got out of the position she was in and sat on top of me, she looked at me for a minute to see if i was going to react but nothing so she decided to start tickling me and that's when i lost it.

"Stop, stop fine i will talk with you" i said in between laughs.

"Ding ding ding and the winner issss... Y/NNNN" She screamed her name with her arms in the air signing for victory. Y/n leaned down closer to my face and tried to kiss me but I turned my face to the side, she immediately furrow her eyebrows and try to kiss me again and again till she was done and grabbed my cheeks with one hand.

"Stay still doll" She gave me a serious look while i blushed at her pet name, she knew damn well that this pet name turned me on.
Y/n kissed me with passion but it quickly turn into a lustful kiss. We parted the kiss and i was breathing heavily, she looked at me and smirked.

"Oh look at the time, i have to go home Lili" She got up leaving me on the bed extremely turned on.

"You're going nowhere..." I grabbed her waist and pulled her back to bed.

"You're all mine tonight again" I said not letting go of her.

"Mmmm I really need to go baby, luks (y/n's cat) needs to be fed" She gave me her stupid cocky smirk again and got rid of my grip on her.

"You can't do this" i sat up crossing my arms on my chest.

"Do what exactly?" Y/n raised her eyebrows still smirking at me making me more annoyed at her and repeating what she said like a child.

"Turning me on and then leave..." I turned my face away from her so I couldn't see her anymore but i could her her getting close to me.

"I never said you couldn't come with me though" y/n whispered in my ear with a seductive tone, after that she left the door so I sprinted to catch her so I could leave with her.