Restaurant

(Fluff)

Lisa had some weeks off from work so we decided to take a trip to Thailand to visit her family.

This wasn't the first time i met her family, Lisa and I have been dating since she was a trainee at YG and we decided to meet each other's parents 2 years after that. When she debuted it was hard to visit anyone but we always video called when it was possible.

I was an actress for YG but left to work with JTBC, that didn't really affect my relationship with Lisa since we kept seeing each other as much as we did before.
I also took some time off so I could tag along with her to Thailand, i loved to visit her family they were always so nice to me and treated me like I was part of the family already.

We were going to have dinner at Lisa's stepdad restaurant and I couldn't wait. He's food is always to beg for more and to die for.

We were waiting for the food to arrive and Lisa seemed somehow not happy.

"Is something wrong love?" I asked her hoping that I was wrong.

"Yeah everything is wrong" She looked at me annoyed leaving me confused, did i do something?

"What do you mean? Did I do something?" She looked away and pouted like a child.

"Baby you can talk with me maybe i can fix it or apologize" I chuckled at her childish behavior.

"It's not fair, why do you need to be so good looking? Everyone keeps side eyeing you, I don't like that" I chuckled at the reason for her annoyance and grabbed her hand that was laying on the table.

"Oh my love you really don't need to worry about that, I only have eyes for one person in my life and that's you so all these eyes looking at me are just unnoticed" I brought her hand to my lips and left a sweet kiss on it.

She smiled and whispered "I love you jagiya" which I happily replied.

"I love you more"