Simp

(Fluff)

Definitely recommend listening to this playlist while you're reading.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/32ehoxaLq3Yd80ldv7Cdgu?si=UtGptlA7QPalc3sPj-B66w

Lisa's pov

Today was the first day in two years we were finally coming back on tour. I was so happy I couldn't contend myself.

To make everything better i had my 2 years girlfriend,y/n, right by my side through the whole time.

Y/n was one of our new dancers for our last tour or should i say one of our best dancers. That's why she got my attention to begin with.

From there we became good friends to madly in love lovers.

She was always so supportive of everything i did and do.

Right now she's warming up and getting ready but she keeps stealing some glances at me while the girl who normally does the make up does my make up.

We made eye contact here and there making me smile like i was a little kid.

Once everything was done we decided to head to the soundcheck.

Middle of the soundcheck I noticed that my shoe laces got untied, I looked at the fans for a second before going down to tie them again.

Suddenly all the fans were screaming euphorically, i made a confused face and i felt someone touch my shoes so i looked down to me met with a very cute looking y/n tying my shoe laces. I smiled at her and covered my face with my hands because the blush on my cheeks were getting intense.

Once y/n was done she got up gave me a wink and ran back to where she came from.

I shook my head and looked at the girls.

"Such a simp" Jennie said on the microphone.

"Ya unnie you can't say that like that" I immediately replied walking towards her.

Y/n's and mine relationship was recently public. Some months ago a few pictures got leaked of us in some dates and kissing so YG decided to just let us make it public as long as we keep it lowkey just like we were doing before, we agreed to it of course.

Coming back to backstage I decided to go through my phone while the make up artist did my actual make up this time.

There was a lot of pictures and videos of us singing and goofing around.

But the ones i like the most were the ones where y/n was tying my shoe laces. There was someone who even caption it with "if they don't treat and look at me the way y/n treats and looks at Lisa I don't want it" It was funny because it's basically saying y/n is high standards, which she definitely was but it's always comforting to hear it from other people as well.

"You're really a simp for me you know that?" Y/n came from behind and whispered in my ear.

"Me? You're the one who ran from backstage to the stage just to tie my shoe laces babe. You are the biggest simp here, definitely not complaining" I looked back at her interrupted the make up artist just to give y/n a kiss. It wasn't a very long and heated kiss but it was all I needed to feel all her love.

"You might be right, i am the biggest simp but there's definitely a good reason for it" y/n said as last and walked away winking at me.

Everything was already ready and we were getting in the stage in 15 minutes. I was starting to get really nervous even the girls noticed.

"Hey Lisa it's gonna be okay, you know you'll kill it. Don't sweat it" Rosé tried to comfort me brushing her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah Rosie is right. You have literally nothing to worry about you're our best dancer and a total hottie" Jennie said trying to ease my nerves with jokes, which kinda worked.

Someone suddenly grabbed my shoulder and turned me around, it was y/n. She didn't say anything she just kissed me but this time it was a passionate kiss, she broke the kiss for my dismay and hugged me.

"Hope that took some of your nerves away. You're gonna do perfect like always baby" Y/n whispered against my neck.

This time i had to break the hug because it was time to get in.

"It definitely helped me with my nerves but now i'm here craving more kisses" i pouted and she laughed at me.

"Hey love birds finish it off we have literally one second" Jisoo tapped my shoulder and pointed at y/n with her other hand, as if she was warning her.

Jisoo and y/n were basically best friends at this point. Looking at it now they bonded pretty fast, faster than me and y/n, maybe it's because they have similar personalities. Y/n is just more cheesy.

We performed, everything went well, the fans were ethereal. It was good to be back again after 2 years.

While getting changed into more comfortable clothes I decided to once again check my phone out of curiosity and boredom.

The first thing it appeared on my screen was a picture of me and y/n backstage kissing. It was a very good quality picture but it was clear that we were kissing.

I guess it was visible to some fans in a certain angle even though i was the most exposed in the picture, from y/n only her face was visible.

We will probably hear from it from my manager but nothing super strict i think.

"You're ready?" Y/n opened the door to check if i was ready.

"What if i wasn't? You already opened the door so I could easily be naked" I joked with the fact that she didn't bother to knock first.

"Wel it's not like it's something I haven't seen before so... there's not really a problem. In fact i saw it from very, very, veerryy close this morning" She came closer to me grabbing my waist.

"Oh so you wouldn't mind if someone was just passing behind you and happened to see something only you would be able to see?" I teased her a bit more not falling for her teasing.

"Umm as if it would happen" y/n rolled her eyes.

"It did happen once" I decided to throw some wood in the fire.

"What? When? With who? And how? Why didn't you tell me this before?" She wasn't mad but concerned. Y/n was very protective but not the bad type, it was quite hot when she got like this.

"Lemme see...never, with no one and it never happened" i pulled away from her laughing and grabbing my bag from behind me.

"Very funny miss Manoban" y/n opening her hand for me to grab it so we would walk out to the car together.

"I know, i'm your funny girlfriend and you love it" I said.

"I definitely love it in fact I love you" There she is cheesy y/n. I rolled my eyes at how cheesy she was.

"I love you too" I leaned closer to her so I could kiss her cheek.