Wap Challenge

Lisa took the day ofc today and she had woken up very early for someone who had a day off. I heard Lisa singing in the living room so i got up went to the bathroom to wash up my face just to see a hickey from our eventful night yesterday, i shook my head and chuckled at how Lisa decided to put a hickey on my neck knowing that we would be hanging out today and it warm outside. After i was done I walked to the living and saw Lisa sitting on the couch, I approached her from behind putting my arm around her neck and kissing her cheek, she looked at me and asked with no words for a kiss on her lips which i did.

"What you doing love?" I asked looking at her phone knowing what she was doing but just wanted to make conversation.

"I'm on tiktok looking for nice trends, pranks and challenges i can do and maybe even post it" I jumped from behind of the couch to the couch and sat next to her. I grabbed my phone and went on tiktok as well seeing if i could help her but no luck, I started to get hungry so i got up and went to the kitchen, I grabbed some strawberry milk and made a avocado toast with eggs. After i had everything done I headed to the living room again.

Lisa was now setting her phone up, i sat on the arm of the couch looking at Lisa and drinking my strawberry milk but once I listen to the song playing i got curious about what she was going to do when i saw the part where her ass gets more attention in the dance I immediately ran in front of the camera making her protest.

"Y/nnn" She called.

"I'm not letting everyone see your ass Lisa Manobal" I said still looking at the video playing. While the song went on i decided to do the same, I know I have really defined abs and Lisa hated when I showed them off in my social so I decided to lift my shirt up and in the same second she put her arm around my waist and lifted me up turning me around.

"Yah, you wanna die?" I laughed at how protective she was being.

"You started..." I walked away to her phone and pretended to lift my shirt up again but she slapped my arm so I wouldn't, it wasn't a hard slap but I looked at her raising my eyebrows and laughing.

"Stooooppp, it's not funny I didn't keep on going when you ran you protective ass in front of the camera so anyone could see my ass" I hugged her kissed her forehead showing that i was just joking, i then grabbed her phone to archive it but accidentally pressed it on post it. I looked at Lisa concerned and she looked at me, once we both realized we posted my abs on tiktok for everyone to see we ran to erase it but i bunch of people had already seen it, Lisa hit my arm softly and murmured something that I couldn't hear and walked away from me with her phone on her hands.

"What did you say??" I was now in front of her and she refused to tell me so i lifted her up and put her on my shoulders walking to the couch, I dropped her on the couch and started tickling her.

"Say whatever you just said or I'm going to keep tickling you Manoban" I said tickling her harder and harder.

"Never..." She refused in middle of laughter.

"Say ittt" i kept tickling till she gave up.

"Fine i said now everyone knows how fine my asshole of a girlfriend is" I stopped tickling her just to look ar her for a second, she was out of breath and pouting.

"But... you can see it everyday the hickey it's a proof of it, only you will ever be able to see my abs live" i kissed her nose and she giggled.