Cardboard Cops (Credits to Annoying Orange)

CARDBOARD COPS! Taking down evil "cereal" killers!

We see Chill dressed up as a dark gray nixel, boredly and slowly stabbing a box of cereal.

Krader: (Upset) *gasp* KHRISSTIE! ZAPTOR! ME FIND CEREAL KILLER!

Chill: (Confused) Huh? *Suddenly gets tackled by Krader, Khrisstie, & Zaptor in that exact order*

Zaptor: (Happy) The cereal is now *BZZZZT* saved!

Khrisstie: (Happy) You tell him, Tess!

Chill attempted to crawl out of the tackle and wiped the gray face paint off his exoskeleton.

CARDBOARD COPS! Investigating suspicious evidence and taking them to the police station!

We see Krader slamming a cardboard replica of a knife onto a cardboard box.

Krader: (Happy) Me find evidence!

Trunzpie: (Annoyed) Look, I know this is a make-believe idea you just got right now, but you should probably know more about evidence. Just saying.

Krader then slams a cardboard replica of a purple-and-yellow ray gun.

Krader: NOW it evidence!

Trunzpie: Not yet it isn't.

Zaptor: *slams three cardboard replicas of hamlonga sandwiches onto the cardboard box* (Happy) Are these hamlonga sandwichezzzz evidence?

Trunzpie: Pretty sure food doesn't count as evidence, Zaptor.

Zaptor: The jokes on you, it's inedible cardboard, MEANING *BZZZZT* it's not food.

*Awkward silence*

Khrisstie: (Happy) I'd like to give some evidence now! *Slams herself onto the cardboard box* ME! I'M THE EVIDENCE!

Trunzpie: Ugh!

Krader & Zaptor: (Confused) Does she count?

Trunzpie: No.

CARDBOARD COPS! Ft. Zaptor, Krader, and Khrisstie as the cops, Trunzpie as the boss of the Cardboard Cops, One as the camerawoman, and especially Chill as the "cereal" killer!

One: (Annoyed) I'm just as confused as Trunzpie, but I want this show to end anyway.

(A/N: If you didn't know, Trunzpie & Khrisstie belong in a tribe based off of crystals & reflective things called the Krystums. The leader of the tribe is named Glassie. The Krystums live underground in crystal homes under the Cragster Mines, if you wanted to know where they lived. Khrisstie was once a crystal that Magnifo practiced his spells on but one time, one of the spells made the crystal come to life!
And so, the crystal ran away and dug underground, where she met the Krystums. And so, the naive Khrisstie was born.
(Don't worry, she's a real mixel now so don't worry about her worrying about living in a crystal home as an alive crystal))