Trouble with the Manotoc's

Matthew and Borgy took Louise and didn't get permission from Sandro.

They went to the Manotoc house and Hangout there.

Louise : Kuya, asan si Ate Cara at Ate Jamie? Pati si Xio?

Borgy : i think they went out for girl time with Xio

Mia saw Louise and she run to her and hugged her legs.

Louise carried Mia and kissed her cheeks. They both giggled and Matthew was kinda jealous that Mia likes to be carried by Louise.

Louise puts Mia down.

Borgy : Liz u should tell your brothers to have kids, you're pretty good at taking care of childrens

Louise : why can't i just have my own?

Borgy and Matthew laughed at her and she looked confused and think of what she just said

Mike : as if papayagan ka ni Sandro na mag ka family, hindi ka pa nag kaka boy friend Liz

Louise pouted but she agreed because its true that if Sandro finds out she have a Boyfriend, maybe Sandro will call an Army and guard her and the boyfriend.

Matthew got a chat from Sandro.

"From : Sandro

- Matt u better not have Lou or else i wont let u in my house ever again. Dont try to make me barge to your house and drag my sister away in front of u three"

Matthew looked scared even the two boys.

Borgy : welp, ang pangit naman ka bonding ni Sands. Ipag damot pa satin si Liz

Louise : what if we go out and let him chase us over the city

The three smirked and get Mia.

Mike : here Louise, put on this mask

He gave her a mask so media's wont try to get to her face easily.

They all went out and let Mia play in the Plaza.

The guard texted that Sandro went to the house. They all laughed and after minutes they went to Mcdo and bought Ice creams and burgers.

Mia was having a Fun time with them so they have nothing to worry when Ate Cara see them with her.

They all went to the Capitol and they saw Sandro talking to the Police.

They know that Sandro is trying to find them and asked help to the police. They run to the car again and drove off where people don't go usually.

They stayed in a cabin and good thing they bought snacks and drinks before going there.

Mike : well Liz, looks like we are going to jail, Tell our Mom that she needs to stop being so blabbering when shes cooking HAHAHA

Matthew : grabe naman kasi si Sandro, may pa police pa HAHAHAHA

Borgy : and Liz, tell the girlfriends of this two that their Boyfriends are both ugly HAHAHAHA

Matthew : bitter ka lang Kuya

Borgy just laughed and Louise was just listening while playing with Mia.

It was almost 6pm and they just talked and tell stories, they let Mia fall asleep in the car.

Matthew : so i was like-

They heard a siren noise, they immediately run to the car and drive off.

They lost the police and just continue driving and talked.

They had 100+ missed calls from Sandro

Louise : guys i think we should head back home, what if Tita Imee is there and she might nag at you three HAHAHA

Borgy : nah sulitin natin ang gabi natoh, baka next day nasa courte na kami or kulungan HAHAHA

Mike laughed because they forgot Hes an Attorney.

They passed another check point and Louise changed her hair style and they all wear masked.

They got in so they just stay calmed, Sandro called again but they just laugh it out and let it be.

"From : Sandro

- Balik nyu na si Lou, I'm getting worried and if something bad happens to her, I'll tell Mama Meldy that she should throw u to Ilocos, Please bring back my sister huhu"

Matthew replied "okay fine, just let us drove peacefully and stop calling jeeze"

They all drove back to the Manotocs house and they were shock that even Manang Imee was there and looking at her sons madly.

Manang Imee : Kayung tatlo, di nyu ba naalala na wag basta basta kukunin si Liz na walang paalam

Manang Imee scolded the three, The three run to their rooms.

Louise calmed her Tita, and said Goodbye to them.

The three : BYE LIZ, LETS HANGOUT SOON AGAIN HAHAHAHAH

Louise just giggled and she was about to leave when Sandro was in front of her.

Louise did the peace sign and smile playfully at him.

Sandro sighed and hug Louise, Louise was confused though she thought Sandro will scold her aswell.

They both went to the car

Sandro : Lou, don't ever do that again, what if something bad happens to u? Do u think i can breath to that?

Louise looked down and just listen to her brother.

Sandro : Lou, i know you're upset that u can't enjoy the outside world without me bothering u. I just don't wanna lose u sis, I'm like a father to u, it hurts me when you're sad so please. Don't ever go out without me knowing

he begged to not let Louise make him worried, Louise just nodded and smile forcing'ly