Sta Monica Church

Louise was just on her phone looking up the Famous places in Ilocos Norte, then she saw the Church where her Auntie got married. She then missed going there so she decided to go out and asked Sandro's permission.

Louise : Kuya can i go out?

Sandro : where?

Louise : Sarrat

Sandro : I'm busy-

Louise pouted and Sandro felt guilty and sighed.

Sandro : okay you can go

Louise jumps out of excitement and hugged her Kuya, Sandro hugged back and pat her head and kissed her forehead.

Louise went to the car and 2 guards were following her. Then she reached her Lolo's Birthplace, she breath deeply when she got out of the car and smiled.

Louise : finally I'm homeeee

Louise run to the park and the guards were chasing her like she was a little kid. Louise went to the swing and told the guard to push her.

Guard : siguro ngayun lang makaka walay si Ms Liz dito

Louise : Oo nga eh Kuya Guard, medjo nakalimutan ko na mga parte dito

Louise got off the swing and looked around, she didn't know where she was going so she asked a girl who was looking at the statue of her Lolo

Louise : hi po

Alex : omg ATE LIZ

Louise : hi wanna join me?

Alex : ah okay po Ate-

Alex was confused on what Louise mean so she just followed them and then Louise was kinda getting lost.

Alex : ate this way po sa papunta sa Sta Monica

Louise nodded and by her actions she was excited, Alex just laughed and tour her.

They reached the front of the Sta Monica and Louise smiled. She remembered the events here and look at the altar where she watched her Aunt's marriage video.

Louise : finally..

Alex : this is Sta Monica, the church that has the longest altar, this where Tita Irene and Sir Greddy got married. This is one of the famous churches. Many tourist come here to take pictures and post it in there Instagram. When Tita Irene got married, their were lots and lots of flowers outside and so much flowers inside the church, before her wedding, 3 days shes been giving free food to the people here. She has the kindsst heart here and lots of people love her. Then they added a sign so every tourist can read the facts about the church.

Louise was impressed and proud that Alex knew more about the church more that her. Alex is just a teenager and she can be a Tourist but its her decision.

Louise went on her knee's and prayed, same as Alex. They both got up and went to the Garden area of the church.

Alex : and this is the garden area, it might look  like a forest but before the earthquake, it was a very beautiful garden, then the broken part of the church, they made it into a photograph background for the people to take pics or debuts.

Louise hugged Alex amd thanked her for touring her in the church.

Louise : thank u so much Alex, Sta Monica is so Beautiful, now i wanna come here again..

Alex : its all in the Sarrateñia blood, by your Lolo we need to be kind to others from other parts. Although i will be a tourist soon and hopefully i can be succesful.

Louise : oo naman, u just toured me and yet I'm so happy that i finally know some things about this church, you will be a great tourist.

Alex hugged Louise again and said good bye. Louise went back to their house with a big smile.

Sandro : oh thank god you're okay, hows the tour?

Louise : IT WAS THE BEST

Sandro smiled and let Louise go to her room to rest.