Louise first seen after years

Louise has finish 1st year Highschool of  and She's going back to the Philippines. She's studying in London just like her Kuya Sandro. Louise is 14 years old at this point.

Sandro was waiting for her at the airport, then he saw lots of media's taking pics of him. He talked to the guards to cover them so they wont see Louise.

Louise airplane arrives and landed, Sandro immediately looked at the gate and tries to find Louise.

Louise ran and hugged him, Sandro hugged back.

Sandro : Welcome back home sis

Louise : Kuyaaa i miss u

They both hugged again and Sandro was looking at the area to see if media's saw them. Sandro pull Louise into a safer place and they both went to their car.

When they arrive, its like no ones home. Sandro let Louise opened the door and confetti blow, They all went out and hugged Louise.

Sandro : careful everyone, baka mapano pa kapatid ko

They laughed and some of them rolled their eyes.

Mom : aww my mini me Welcome home anak, ang sexy at ganda mo siguro may jowa ka na

Sandro : MOMM

Louise laughed.

Louise : mom i dont have a boyfriend, Kuya just made me do healthy things

Sandro smirked and their mom looked away and Sandro heard a giggle from their mom.

Dad : LIZ WELCOME HOME ANAK GANDA MO PADEN, HINDI MANA KA-

Their mom looked at their Dad.

Dad : heheh joke lang-

Louise hugged her dad and he kissed her forehead and hugged back.

Louise went to Vinny's room, she knocked on the door and Vinny opened it.

Vinny : LIZ? YES FINALLY MY GIRL VERSION OF ME IS HERE, I MISS U

Vinny hugged Liz tight.

Louise : Kuya i miss u too, Where's kuya Si?

Vinny : hes uhm, his still in China

Louise : oh okay

Louise went to her room, she was shocked because her room is renovated and designed like her dream room. She jumps in her bed and layed down.

After minutes of unpacking, Louise went to the living room and they all were focused on the TV, Sandro looked pissed so she sat besides him.

Louise : Ano po nangyayari-?

Dad : mga media anak, nakita kayo ni Kuya mo

Sandro : THE HELL!!

Dad : Sandro language, but good thing they didn't got her face

News : Son of Senator Bongbong Marcos, Sandro Marcos was seened in the airport with his guards and a girl. The girl looked like she was about 13+ but who knows, Maybe its his little sister "Maria Louise" . Could it be? The youngest Marcos is in the Philippines after 3 years? Stay active for more.

Louise pat her brothers back and hugged him.

Louise : Kuya dont worry

Sandro : i just don't want them to get u

Louise : no one can get me, they wont invade my privacy. Let's all stay calm and secure our selves

Sandro : Louise we're going to Ilocos

Their eyes widened.

Dad : Sandro, kaka uwi lang ng kapatid mo, aalis nanaman?

Sandro : Pops, Lou isn't safe here, shes safer in Ilocos bc theres less media's there

Their Dad nodded and Louise just looked down and smile forcing'ly.

They packed and put their bags in the car, they're not taking the plane. Their mom told the guards to guard them until they reached Ilocos.

Louise went inside the car and looked at the window, Sandro then went inside the car and looked at Louise.

Sandro : its for your safety sis hope you'll understand

The car started and they drove off.