Lunch Ambush

By the end of class, a huge smile adorns your face because you really enjoyed the lesson. It was a little boring listening to Aizawa's droning, monotone voice, but the information he imparted was very interesting. You even took notes on some of the advice he gave for how to proceed during tomorrow's basic training exercise. Everyone stands and starts packing up. The bell rings, signaling the end of class shortly after and Aizawa steps into his yellow sleeping bag, pulling it over himself and zipping it all the way up until his face in barely visible. Once he has it zipped up, he flops onto the ground and starts immediately snoring.

"Uhh," you turn to Uraraka, "Is that normal...?"

She laughs at my weirded out face, "Yes, he does that after every class. We don't even notice anymore."

Momo approaches us, her bag slung over one shoulder, "Hey, wanna go to lunch with us?"

"Would I ever!" you respond thankfully. You have been hungry for a while and by now you are starving.

"Great!" Uraraka chimes in, "Then you can sit with Momo and me."

"Tch." You didn't notice him standing there, but Bakugo brushes past the three of you and curls his lip as he passes you.

"What the heck was that?" Momo glances after Bakugo oddly.

Uraraka eyes you, "You know, he really doesn't like you."

You flip your hair over your shoulder and respond sarcastically, "Really? I hadn't noticed."

Momo smirks, "Way to state the obvious."

Uraraka blushes and shuffles her feet, "Well, it's just that... he was glaring at you. And I mean really glaring you, for like the entire class."

"Really?" Momo focuses her shrewd gaze on you, "Is that so?"

You raise your arms in surrender, "Don't look at me. I don't know anything! I just figured that guy has major anger issues and a God complex."

"Ha!" Momo bursts out in a sharp laugh and slaps a hand against her leg, "You hit the nail right on the head for him."

Momo's sharp laughter draws the attention of Denki, Mina, and Kirishima who are chatting across the room.

"Hey! Keep it down, will you?" A disgruntled shout comes from Aizawa at the front of the room, where he lays cocooned in his yellow sleeping back.

"What's so funny?" Kirishima asks, walking up to us.

"Not now, I'll tell you in a minute," Momo says as she glances warily at Aizawa.

"Want to walk to lunch with us?" Mina asks.

"Yes," Momo responds for the three of us, "Let's just get out of here before Mr. Aizawa really wakes up..."

Kirishima and Denki lead the way out of the classroom since they are in front and us four girls trial behind. As soon as the door shuts behind us, Momo answers Kirishima's previous question about what was so funny.

"Y/N just described Bakugo perfectly and she hasn't even known him for a full day," Momo informs.

"You're right," Kirishima chuckles. "That is pretty funny. What exactly did she say?"

"That Bakugo has major anger issues and a God complex," Uraraka adds helpfully.

Mina cackles, "Oh God, please don't let Bakugo ever hear you say that. It would spark world war four all over!"

"Yeah, but it would be pretty entertaining to see him get mad," Denki jokes.

"Yeah," Mina mocks, "But you only think it's funny when his anger's not directed at you."