The Mall and A Creepy Note

You walk back through the aisles to exit the store, but a tugging on the elbow of your jacket stops you.
You spin around with a smile, but then it drops into a blank face when you find yourself staring at Bakugo. A chaotic energy bounces off him and his red eyes look turbulent.

You just stare at him, then down at his hand until he lets go of your sleeve.

Bakugo drops his hand into his pocket and glares at you intently. After a few beats of silence he gruffly commands, "Come with me."

Shaking your head, "Tch," you scoff and walk around Bakugo like he has done so many times before. You don't look back as you head across the open walkway into the store where you left the others. You walk up to Jiro and find her trying to decide between two items.

"Hey, I got what I needed," you state to Jiro and hold up your bag.

"Kirishima and Denki are somewhere in the back, they should be done soon. And Sero is waiting in line at the checkout counter."

"Okay cool."

"Oh, hey, did Bakugo find you? He said he wanted to by some snacks too."

"Yeah," you cross your arms, "I saw him."

"Good. Did he come back with you, or..." Jiro glances around you for Bakugo but doesn't see him.

"Uh, yeah, I'm not sure. I didn't really talk to him."

"Yeah," Jiro says absentmindedly and puts one of her items back, "Bakugo's been pretty quiet lately. Hasn't really said much."

"Oh?" you say, grudgingly curious even though you promised not to have anything more to do with Bakugo.

"Yeah, I heard him talking to Kirishima and it was pretty strange," Jiro confides. "He usually doesn't go to anyone for anything."

"Huh," you mumble noncommittally.

Sero comes flouncing over, brandishing his new purchase. "Guys! Look at my new backpack. It has so many more compartments than my old bag!"

"That's great, Sero," you comment.

Denki and Kirishima hobble along out from the back of the store looking dejected.

"Didn't find it?" Jiro sympathizes.

"No," Denki kicks at the floor making his shoe squeak.

"They didn't have it," Kirishima says. He looks up and eyes the group, "Hey, where's Bakugo?"

"Right here," Bakugo says coming up behind us.

"Great! Now that we have everyone, let's go regroup at the main entrance." Sero starts walking out of the store.

You shoot a glance at Bakugo, who isn't doing anything to hide his unpleasant glare, "You guys go ahead. I'll wait for Jiro while she buys her item."

"Thanks," Jiro smiles at you then heads off to checkout.

"Alrighty then, see you later," Kirishima says and drags Bakugo away with them.

—————————

Jiro comes back with her purchase and you both run into another group from your class who is also on their way back to the main entrance.

You walk together and see that the rest of class 1A has already gathered at the entrance. "Hey, it's not even 11:30 yet," someone comments.

"Yeah," another person laughs, "Guess everyone is just hungry already."

"So," Mina shouts to the group from next to you, "Where should we eat?"

After much debate, the group compromises and finally settles on a pizza place.

You eat and then spit up to do a bit more shopping before heading back to the dorms for the rest of the day.

"Whew!" You slump on your bed and drop the armful of bags you brought home with you at your feet. That was enough shopping to last you an entire month at least.

————————

When Monday rolls around again, you groan and hit your alarm clock when it goes off. The weekend was wayyy too short. At least when you got back from the mall you got to organize all your stuff with Higakure.

So at least your room looks nice now. For some reason, your class loves to play late night games or hangout, so you were up again last night pretty late just talking.

It's after lunch when another strange incident with Bakugo happens. You're walking back to class, when he suddenly appears beside you. Up until this point, you haven't said a word to Bakugo and have barely given him a second glance.

Bakugo's hands are in his pockets and it looks like walking next to you is the last place he wants to be.
He is silent until you are over halfway back to the classroom. "We should hangout," Bakugo says abruptly in a rough voice.

That is so not what you are expecting. Bakugo catches you so off guard you stop walking all together, forcing Bakugo to wait a few steps ahead of you. You start walking again, faster this time, but Bakugo stays right beside you. "I don't think so," you say as you enter the classroom before high tailing it to your seat.

Bakugo clenches his jaw and sends you a piercing glare as he strides past your seat to his own desk. He doesn't say anything else and you try not to let yourself dwell on what the heck just happened. Talk about random...

Aizawa pops in briefly before Midnight shows up, to talk about the upcoming field trip. The mystery field trip will happen on Thursday this week. And your instructions are to be ready out side the dorm by 9:30am in your school uniform. Lunch will be provided, but it is recommended you bring water and a snack. And also something to take notes.

You are not surprised when you hear some of the students groan at this. This isn't a vacation, it still is a school trip after all.

You are a little disappointed when Aizawa still doesn't tell you where the field trip is. The bus ride will be over an hour long, so Aizawa also recommends bringing some form of entertainment.

Midnight comes in and teaches her class and after that, you use the short break between classes to use the restroom. When you come back to the classroom, you find a folded piece of paper on your desk. Sitting down, you reach for the rectangle and unfold it.

There is no signature or indication of who wrote it.
You flip the note over on the back just to make sure.

You furrow your brow in a withering stare as you read the angry scrawl again. Whoever wrote this pressed their pen so hard into the paper it almost punctured the paper.

All the note says is:
4:30 North Field