Welcome Party and Moving In

"Will you shut up about the damn party already?!" you hear Bakugo yell at Kirishima and Midoriya somewhere ahead of you.

You walk back to class from the cafeteria with Denki and Mina because Uraraka had to stop by her locker.

Midnight is waiting for you when you get back to class and she waits for all the students to be seated before she begins her lesson.

After she finishes writing notes on the board, Midnight rotates to only again face the class, "As you all know, your group projects were due yesterday and I had to wait today for the last pair to turn there's in." Midnight pauses to shoot a glance at the offending pair of students before continuing, "Now that all of you have turned them in and I've had the chance to look them over- you and your partner will be presenting them tomorrow."

Groans from all the students erupt through the room. "But I thought we were done!" Mina complains.

Midnight raises her hand in a gesture to silence the class. "You will be presenting tomorrow in the order that your groups were chosen when I first announced the pairs." Midnight clicks the remote at the screen and a list of names is projected on the board. Your name, along with Bakugo's, is third to last.

You moving into the dorms today, works out perfectly because you can practice presenting your English project with your partner after school.

Thank goodness today you move into the dorms. You could probably practice after you bring your stuff up to your room, because Uraraka told you that the party won't start until after dinner.

Midnight answers a slew of questions from the class about the presentations. "No, you can't change the order your presenting; yes, you can practice your presentation before hand"; and so on.

At the end of the day when the final bell rings, most of the students rush off. Momo and Uraraka say they will meet you in the teachers lounge after they stop by their lockers, where Aizawa said it was okay to keep your luggage until after school. Since the last touches were still being made in your room that morning.

Pretty soon there's only a few people lagging behind left, and Bakugo is one of them. He gets up from his seat and starts to stride past you in a narrow aisle of desks, but you grab his arm to get his attention before dropping it again, "Hey, Bakugo, can we talk about the project for a second?"

"Tch, what project? We've been done with ours for over a week now," Bakugo says annoyedly.

"No, I mean we need to practice our presentation. Or at least go over what we're going to do."

"Fine," he huffs. You were expecting Bakugo to be more difficult about it, but he is surprisingly not.

"Oh, okay, well then how about we go over it at the dorm once Momo and Uraraka finish helping me move my stuff in? It should only take about half an hour, but I'll try be as fast as I can." You hold your breath waiting for him to make a big fuss and yell at you rudely about how your wasting his time.

Bakugo shoves his hands in his pockets. "Cool," he grunts and pushes past you, walking off.

Umm, did he just agree without arguing with you? He didn't even swear at you or call you any names. You clutch your hand to your head because now you know you have entered the twilight zone. Pushing in your chair, you head out the door and meet up with the girls in the teachers lounge.

Uraraka makes it super easy to take all your bags to your dorm room by making them float. It takes you all one trip to bring all your luggage up the two flights of stairs to your dorm room. You see gilded name plates on each of the doors you pass, identifying who resides in that room.