chapter 2

Christmas prssant for @ArianaPinapple

Loki's pov (Oh yes I did ;) )

I was sparring with a female daggers master (and winning of course) when I flet a sharp pain in my foot as if a bunch of books had been dropped upon it.

Jerking in surprise I glanced down at said and offended foot slowing my opponent an opening as she made a slash at me I barely had time to block.

In fact I didn't really I only caught the blade on my arm opening a gash.

The woman's face pales at the sigjt of blood on her prince's arm and begins apologizing.

"Your Highness I am so sorry I- well I thought that you would- that is to say- not that its your fault-" her face had gone from pale to red in an unusually fast pace amusing me somewhat.

"It is quite alright my dear perhaps a break though? Your looking a bit over heated." 

"Oh yes of course but would you like for me to get medical assistance? You're a isn't looking to good..."

I glanced down at said appendage before looking back at her with one eyebrow raised.
"No no I think I am perfectly capable of taking care of a small cut unless you doubt my ability?"

Again a look of panic crosses her face art the thought of insulting a prince of Asgard.

"Nonononononono!that's not what I meant I was just-"

She continues rambling to herself as I teleport away to heal myself in peace.

In the palace I cast the spell for healing I watched as the wound began to heal slowly first it stoped bleading then began to knit back together.

I was Satisfied with the healing of my arm although Mother is much better at healing spells than I.

Deciding I had done enough training for today and wanting to avoid my brother I made my way to the library.

Fondering through the aisles of books in the ever shifting room I made my way over to the section of mid-guardian literature pulling off an old favorite of mine: A selection of Sherlock Holmes stories.

I had just settled down to read when I felt another pain in my back as if a small vase had hit it.

I growled in annoyance whomever my soulmate was must have been from one of the poorer areas of Asgard or perhaps they might have been from another of the realms...

Shaking my head I stoped my train of thoughts. It is never a good idea to ponder overly on the activates or area of your soulmate. Doing so had been known to cause madness.

And so I went back to my book.

~Magic portal back to migard and your pov~

(P.s. I'm changing the way im write g this slightly? Tell me which you prefer :) )

You sigh in relief as you peel the dried Washing soda off of the floor and notice the lack of blood stain meaning your mom wont have another reason to be angry.

Realizing the time you hurry to finish the rest of the list that your mom haf left for you to do when you hear yelling from the rear of the house closly followed bye a baby's cry.

With a groan of frustration you rush first to the bedroom in which the baby had been asleep then after picking her up storming to your older brother's room- (Which was also shared with the younger two brothers.) -and found Daniel and Danyel.

Go figure.

"I GET TO BE FIRST PLAYER YOY SAID SO!"

"NO I NEVER I SAID THAT I WAS GOING TO BE-"

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!"

They quiet down momentarily letting me get a word in edgewise.
"What the hell is going on now?"

"He said I could be first player-"

"Nuh uh!"

"both of you quit!" "I said till stay off the damn thing anyway so it didn't matter whos first player!"

Danyel let out an angry huff whole Daniel just looked sullen.

You let out a sigh of frustration but brightened with an idea." Tell you what Daniel you can go play with my Lego Harry Potter set if Danyel gets to be first player. deal?"

"DEAL!"              "DEAL!"

"Hay I was gonna say tha-"

"Well I said it fir-"

"Shut up!"

They grumpally agreed and you left the room to check in on the 5 and 3 year olds who had been watching a mobie during this time.

Upon entering the living room you let out an internal groan.

The room was a wreck board games were all over the floor a chair had been turned over and draped with blankets in a makeshift tent in which the 5 yearold was pretending to be a bear while the was jumping off of the couch onto a pile of pillows.

You stare in horror as Willa (the three year old) jumps off the couch but misses the stack completely and smacking her head against the floor and begins crying making Conny (the 5 year old) come out of her tent to fast and nock the whole thing over.

All to the tune of let it go playing off of the TV.

F*ck my life.

Merry Christmas every one love long and prosper 🖖