chapter 4

June 2014.

Throughout the year the headaches had gotten even worse.
Something you hadn't thought possable.

But here your were walking home from work when sudenly you felt as if a wall had fallen in your head.

As if somthing that had been kept out had suddenly and uninvitedly crashed into your space.

As if a dam restraining toxic water from rushing to your brain had collapsed allowing acid to flood your head.

You had thought the past 6 months of headache had been painful but now you knew. That had been nothing. Nothing compared to the sulferious burning racing throughout the inside of your brain. 

It felt like waves of molten lava were crashing about your brain taking control of who you were...

Sudenly everything went dark and you lost all feeling your last consous thought was that you would do most anything to stop the pain.

Graces pov but third person (if that makes any sense lol)

Grace was getting worried. You were late which in itself wouldn't be that strange but ever since you had started getting your headaches you had tried to stay at home as much as possable, and if you were going to be late you would always text message Grace so that she wouldn't worry.

Obviously for good reasons seeing as she was now panicking running around the house trying to figure out if she had insulted you in some way making you leave.

Grace was that way.

Suddenly grace heard the front door of your apartment open thinking it was you she rushed to the door about to confront you about your being late only to be met by Jenny who looked very confused at the blonde in front of her.

"Did I miss something What did I do?" "wait is this about the trash because I completely forgot to do that I'm so sorry I'll get to that in the second but I smell like skunk some dumbass that they should have one of the pet and brought it in-"

" don't care about your skunk " Grace broke in. "What I care about is the fact that y/n is the late home from work so late in fact that you're already home and you're not supposed to get home until an hour after she gets home and she's late and I don't know what to do and Now on the phrase I did something wrong and that she hates me now and-"

"whoa chill out girl I'm sure that stain is fine but if you really that worried I can just find her on find my friends?"

"Oh my god I don't know why I didn't think about that!" Grace exclaimed.

"Probably because you don't have find my friends anymore?"

"Oh yeah" "I deleted it so I could download that cute app that makes the cat walk accros the screan-"

"Grace y/n is apperantly taking a nice nap on the side of the road between here and her work place"

"WHAT?!"

A few seconds later they were streets and then expensive looking teal blue car ( which had been a birthday present to Jenny from Grace-McRich-girl)

"Left now" shouted grace from the back seat" where she was seated because there is no room in front passenger since it was full of pet supplies.

"Left?" Asked Jenny

"Right!' Affirmed Grace.

Jenny swerved to make a right turn.

"What the hell Jenny!?" "You turned the wrong way!"

"You said right!" Said Jenny indignantly.

"No I said left!"